What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Temperature in the grow room too high??

Hubbleman

Veteran
What if ... a small plant ... @ Temp around 25-27 C ... makes me a bit uncomfortable ...

Is there any way to bring down temperature without ventilation ??

Maybe bring a bucket with ice into grow space? Air cooling conditioners are too expensive

Gry

Hi there, going to suggest you spend some time with the ventilation thread.
It will give you invaluable knowledge and perspective that I think you find it real
helpful.
Plants can put up with pretty high temps and still do fine

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep it well watered.

No ventilation and no AC is a tall order.

Move the plant to a larger space?

Hubbleman

Veteran
Hi there, going to suggest you spend some time with the ventilation thread.
It will give you invaluable knowledge and perspective that I think you find it real
helpful.
Plants can put up with pretty high temps and still do fine

I mean they originated on Asian platu... with tropical conditions?? Means they SUPPOSED to tolerate temps of 20-30 degrees ?

Maybe indica a little cooler ? :chin:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
What if ... a small plant ... @ Temp around 25-27 C ... makes me a bit uncomfortable ...
27C is a bit hot, but many growers use 27C and high humidity. I prefer low humidity and low temperatures, personally. All cannabis will grow decently well in regular room environments.

Maybe bring a bucket with ice into grow space? Air cooling conditioners are too expensive
Nothing easy or cheap on resources. Air conditioning is probably the least expensive choice for environmental control of heat. A window a/c unit is one of the most basic ways to do this.

Perhaps you need to look at Micro-Growing? You'd be surprised how much cannabis you can grow in a small space. That cabinet under your fish tank could be producing 2 ounces, every 2 months. ;)

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
I dont understand..

What do you mean by a bit uncomfortable?

Like its too hot in your room because of the grow light?

Or you're concerned its too hot for the plant?

CrushnYuba

You should look up some basic ventilation stuff. There's a sticky.
To me 27c in flower is ideal. 25c is on the low side. For veg 27c isn't high enough. I run higher temperatures then most people here because i have more light and with the higher temperatures plants grow faster.
You have to vent or your plants will suffocate. You need c02.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 51RjlehLB9L._SX386_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    51RjlehLB9L._SX386_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Latest posts