What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your Estimate - How long will the US Gov. Shutdown Last ?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
What happened to Mexico paying? And conservatives being fiscally conservative, deficit hawks?

Trump is president of US and can't make US pay. exactly how did anyone think he would get some other country to pay for it? if he is so damn rich & thinks it is an "emergency", why doesn't HE fucking pay for it out of HIS pocket?:laughing: fiscally conservative? only with THEIR money from what i see... :biggrin:

St. Phatty

What happened to Mexico paying? And conservatives being fiscally conservative, deficit hawks?

Mexico is so on the ropes, because of the effect of "Drug Wars".

If I was the President of Mexico, I would legalize all medically useful drugs - acknowledging the fact that self-medication is, often times, medically useful.

Mexico is on the verge of being a failed state, that's why the extreme measure.

Let people buy their meth over the counter, as it was 80 or 100 years ago, in the US.

https://www.latimes.com/world/mexic...tijuana-drug-violence-20190130-htmlstory.html

Mexico paying for any wall is a bad joke.

They have more immediate concerns, like locking down their Pemex oil production. Oil & gasoline theft is a huge problem in Mexico.

It's not just the murder rate in Tijuana that makes Mexico one step behind Venezuela.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Well at least the people are back to work, but if you ask me the government is still shut down, they don't get a friggen thing done just a few sound bites...

Malato

Trump is president of US and can't make US pay. exactly how did anyone think he would get some other country to pay for it? if he is so damn rich & thinks it is an "emergency", why doesn't HE fucking pay for it out of HIS pocket?:laughing: fiscally conservative? only with THEIR money from what i see... :biggrin:

They believed him because he's brainwashing 40% of the American public in front of our eyes. When he said his whole thing about shooting someone in time square and not loosing support it was probably the truest thing he ever said.

Malato

Mexico is so on the ropes, because of the effect of "Drug Wars".

If I was the President of Mexico, I would legalize all medically useful drugs - acknowledging the fact that self-medication is, often times, medically useful.

Mexico is on the verge of being a failed state, that's why the extreme measure.

Let people buy their meth over the counter, as it was 80 or 100 years ago, in the US.

https://www.latimes.com/world/mexic...tijuana-drug-violence-20190130-htmlstory.html

Mexico paying for any wall is a bad joke.

They have more immediate concerns, like locking down their Pemex oil production. Oil & gasoline theft is a huge problem in Mexico.

It's not just the murder rate in Tijuana that makes Mexico one step behind Venezuela.

Totally agree on the drug legalization. We need it here as well, just would have to work out semantics. I don't know if I'd be cool with my local corner store selling cocaine but maybe a un marked government store like they do with liquor in Utah. Have had to many old friends die of fentanyl in coke and H legalizing would stop that. Would turn alot of non functioning addicts into working addicts. And yes Mexico is on the verge. It's alot like Afghanistan in that it has small centers where feds are formally in control then vast amounts of land ran by local and trans nationals criminal groups.

X

xavier7995

Bull shit? Sounds a little presumptive. How don't you know it came from a girl therefore it's cow shit? Typical masculine pseudo aggressive right wing behavior.

How dare you assume the gender i assumed is the preferred gender nomenclature within the bovine community. Perhaps bovine excretion is more apt...but then we get into speciesm, maybe that cow/bull wants to be a chicken.

...was way funnier in my head, but gonna let it ride and leave my horrible joke out there.

Latest posts

Latest posts