What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who is growing Skunks these days?

HalfArsedFarmer

Whats she like?

I never grew her out, I actually gave a 10 pack away as I got hooked on the Euforia.
She's supposed to be big once you get her in tune.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some F2 Psychosis Skunks (Psychosis x Pure) that I will test the germination of in a month of so time. The F1's grow big plants :) but the germination is slowing down with the vigour. Produces silly big buds that have an incredible sweet aroma. Best plants I had all season.. I'm smoking the mother as my personal head stash. (Gonna roll up now)...

I didn't keep a clone of her as I expect to find better phenos this year &, she was just one that stood out from the rest so she was seeded..

mr autoflow

Rqs Special Queen #1 outdoors at 43°N midwest. Strongest smelling skunk I have grown smelled like a skunk just lifted its tail and smell traveled far very good smoke but due to smell and im in an illegal state won't grow outdoors ever again. Just one plant I got as a freeby 65 gallon smart pot guerilla style.

I have two Rqs Special Queen too, a selection for its fast flowering, nice production, strong stimulating effect, strong veggin.

There were sweet and skunk rotten phenos. Its a very nice 50/50 hybrid, how it grows, its flowers are dense.
This was one in ten females, I dont think I will select something from ten seeds very soon again.

Attachments

• _MG_2633.jpg
    _MG_2633.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 19
V

ValleyHill

Hi mate Dave
I can't remember where but in one of your posts a while back you mentioned fruity juice from sensi seeds and the psychosis being relatives or something along those lines, I must say that after reading that info and looking further into it,I have been so tempted to get a couple of packs just to trial,
Did you run them pal
Vh
Vh

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi mate Dave
I can't remember where but in one of your posts a while back you mentioned fruity juice from sensi seeds and the psychosis being relatives or something along those lines, I must say that after reading that info and looking further into it,I have been so tempted to get a couple of packs just to trial,
Did you run them pal
Vh
Vh

I'm going to grow them this spring Valley Hill. They look good. I have a cutting of Psychosis a mate is vegging out for me to do a backcross..

A different close friend who has seen lots of plants grow of all types has tried to work out the complexity of the terpenes of Psychosis & put a name on it.. I let him into my room on the last grow during week 3 bloom & the plants was all looking like the FJ pic of old. The new pic also looks like Psychosis.. The traits it throws in the reports I've seen look like Psychosis.. Then in late flower it looks like super skunk due to the male influence.. It's supposed to do that if you read the lineage.

Pina colada or tropical charas sounds lush either way so I just hope to find a good male & a fruity female & make F2's :0 then look for a male in that to cross back to the psychosis..

I hope they germinate.. I have a few packs so expect a few seeds to come up..

If I was you I would spend the money & investigate it as out of 2 packs it's costing an ounce to get 20 plants that might be better then what your looking for. You'd need a decent room to grow these all in to bumper crop but there is nothing that yields like it & I'm told that there are many purple phenos in the line..

Psychosis tiger stripes & goes purple when grown well.

V

ValleyHill

Thanks for reply mate Dave
I can really see where your coming from with all this and everything your saying sounds spot on in theory, this is why your original post on the subject interested me so much in the first place, a I had never heard this theory or possibility of the said strain being remotely related before I read your post, I haven't been back to check what you originally said but something's just stick in my mind if it interests me, ie, if the psychosis is allowed to grow to its full potential and Finnish flowering five feet high or more , which I've seen, it's a different plant all together, it just so coincides with what the fruity juice strain description says and if sensi seeds has still got them genetics of old then your theory may just be onto a winner,
All the best with it
Vh

V

ValleyHill

Also the reason I didn't pull the trigger is I've got a few projects on going myself and I want to see them thru instead of just moving onto the next project
As you know these projects if done properly can take a he'll of a long time to reach the end goal.
Vh
I know what your saying though. Pina colada tropical charas sounds fucking lush true, bring it home pal
Would be rude not to

V

ValleyHill

Of all the moon's,you pick one of the sacred blood moons,
Now crack on

CBDman

How about Feminized Skunks?

Is there some top 3 list ?
Best feminized skunks ?

Im thinking of some classic SENSI offcourse.
Then i found SUPER EXTRA SKUNK breeder is Victory Seeds

Super EXTRA ?

Official Information / Basics about Super Extra Skunk from Victory Seeds
Strain Name Super Extra Skunk
Breeder Victory Seeds
Location indoor, outdoor, greenhouse
Type mostly indica
Flowering~46 days
Seeds Only female seeds.
Aka: Super Skunk

Super Skunk was one of the first serious projects to create a next-level cannabis hybrid by crossing the groundbreaking Skunk #1 with an ancient, pure-bred, highly resinous Afghani hash plant. In 1990, Super Skunk was released to great acclaim, picking up the mostly-Indica Cannabis Cup straight away. Dependable all-round performance makes this one of the top strains for connoisseurs — Super Skunk always lives up to her super-vigorous, super-potent, super-fragrant reputation.

Breeders bla bla bla bla..
What IS SUPER EXTRA SKUNK?
nothing special? just breeders bla bla bla ?

Indoor flowering period: 6-7 weeks
Outdoor harvest time: September/October
Indoor yield : 550 g/m2
Outdoor yield: 600 g/plant
Height: Medium
THC: 18%
CBD: 1.18%

Hydro8

Lemon Skunk Las Vegas Cut at 7 weeks. Great plant, sweet lemon smell and taste, grows like a beast on steroids in RDWC.

picture.php

MD84

Don't Americans like Cheese? I never really hear it mentioned by you guys. Real dea exodus cheese rivals any loud OG or kush

Sunshineinabag

Nah, shoreline has a decent skunk I'm playing with....I just gotta be real careful with where I put my energies. I've been misled by other folks who claimed to have RKS or super skunk......I'm learning being patient and avoiding cocky farmers is a much better way to search.