What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Autoflowering Adventure Indoors

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
First Tent:

NL1
picture.php

NL2
picture.php

NL 3,4,5
picture.php

Small Bubblegum ( she was born with dwarfism )
picture.php

this was the dwarfism bubblegum a few weeks ago:
picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Thanks for helping me through this winter. Keep up the good work.
Peace

Nice one mate, I will be around for the ride :biggrin: could you please let us know about your tent conditions like temps, humidity how much did you give them in terms of water quantitys... Foliar feeding only with water? You did that for any particular purpose and how many times? Btw you should not foliar feed them when they go to flower stage, you are incrising the chance of having mold... At least its what I've heard.

If you already finished them how much did they gave you? Did they stink? I've heard that the nl Auto's are stinky plants...

The other thing I've noticed and probably wouldn't change much is that some people say that it's better to water feed them across the container and not near the stem like you did.

Stay safe, one love :tiphat: