What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

G

Hello doubletriple. How do you deal with smell? if its an issue in your situation, cos that shit must reek .

SourDank

Veteran
Lookin fire in here per usual brother, can’t wait to see the new heat. Skunk Dog always impresses me when I see it

LostTribe

Premium user
One last Dubsi shot..

View Image

Now I saved this one for last on purpose. Williams Wonder F4 made from Sickmeds F3 stock.(not by me, guy I know on Insta) . I didn't do anything to this plant, besides plant the seed and water it. Did all this on it's own.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

It has like 5-6 tops on it. Not lateral branches that grew upwards either. Not the best pics to see. But it looks like the main stem split, and then split again, resulting in all the tops. At first I thought it was a trifoliate. But after inspection and removing a couple leaves , it's def more than that.

I can't wait to see how that Willy's turns out. Man I haven't seen anyone with the pure WW in like a decade.

Good Luck and as always Positive Vibrations!
LT

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ive got a line on a old Willy's cut here locally it's just the guy is kinda out there and hard to reach. Supposedly been the same for 30 years... The guys been telling me for the past few months hell get it to me.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thanks everyone. I should have some more pics to post tomorrow morning.

Hello doubletriple. How do you deal with smell? if its an issue in your situation, cos that shit must reek .

Carbon air scrubbers. I think there's like 5-6 hooked up at this spot.

nickman

Veteran
Nice brother,

Dam, I gotta try to germ some of those Maine Super Skunk x LIOS I have. I hope a few pop, pretty sure the seeds I have are around 5 years old.
Are u noticing any stardawg traits?

The 2nd pic of dubsidos looks killer...!!!...

I’ve had a few plants top themselves. Pretty weird shit.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Nice brother,

Dam, I gotta try to germ some of those Maine Super Skunk x LIOS I have. I hope a few pop, pretty sure the seeds I have are around 5 years old.
Are u noticing any stardawg traits?

The 2nd pic of dubsidos looks killer...!!!...

I’ve had a few plants top themselves. Pretty weird shit.

Thanks man. The WW actually didn't top itself. It's almost like a fascinated plant , but not quite. It has 6 tops , and half of them are where a top was growing, then split and made two. And there's one spot where a top is growing up out of another top. Super weird, and first time I've ever had it happen. I'll try and get some detailed pics tomorrow.

G

I grew the the gonzo from rez which is one half Willy’s, got a great plant out of that, like apricots, a keeper I never kept, so I listen up when I hear WW is in the mix. Best of luck.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I grew the the gonzo from rez which is one half Willy’s, got a great plant out of that, like apricots, a keeper I never kept, so I listen up when I hear WW is in the mix. Best of luck.

Here's some of the back story you prolly missed, and for those that also don't know. When I first started growing at 14. My old man had just moved home from Indiana, after being released from jail for growing. He got some cuts from a buddy of his. They had ordered seeds together back in the 80's from the SSSC. One of the vars we got cuts of was Williams Wonder.

It was the best smoke anyone had ever smoked(my old man and his friends included) . I remember thinning fan leaves on a flood table and having my forearms break out in a rash. From rubbing against the WW cola's while taking leaves.

My old man ended up getting busted again, 10 years after we started growing together. During that time, his buddy lost the WW mother. Every since then, I have been trying to find a cut or seeds that produce a similar plant.

She was full on WLD. Short squat plants. Had a hashy taste and was super potent. I still think the cut would have held it's own against what we have today. So for the last 6-7 years, I have been on a quest to find a WW like the one I used to have.

EvergreenState

I hadn't caught up with what you've been up to lately so I decided to go back to page 110, start reading and catch up. Then I got to this: . I had outrun the cops yesterday morning at 10 a.m. My license is suspended, and I had cuts in the car. But it is my own gad damn fault. I was on a back road, that I've driven my whole life. Never really see cops on the road. So yes I was speeding some.

Well , they came over the crest of a hill and zapped me. Knowing I was fucked either way, I punched it.
My first thought was: WHAAAAT? Then- Oh no you didn't. Then it was- I got nothin.
I wish you the best brother.

Americangrower

Veteran
Hey brother thought I would post this for you. The pic was of COC (chem 91x NL) x (chem d x SD ibl) in front that got seeded by a spec ops x mac hermie (may pop some just for kicks)

Any how the lady in the corner by the red tape is Maui Skunkdog x Hot Rod.
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Hey brother thought I would post this for you. The pic was of COC (chem 91x NL) x (chem d x SD ibl) in front that got seeded by a spec ops x mac hermie (may pop some just for kicks)

Any how the lady in the corner by the red tape is Maui Skunkdog x Hot Rod.
View Image

Looks killer man. Those hermie derived seeds sound interesting. I'd def try some, and they're fems at that. I like popping a couple fem seeds with my reg batches. Then If I have an unusually high male count, I have a couple plants to make up the difference.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Ok. I wanna take a little poll and see where we are all at, as a group. When Columbus set sail for Asia in 1492, where did he land ? I'm being serious here. I wanna see what we have for answers. Cause I saw some shit earlier, that blew my mind !

Goats

Ok. I wanna take a little poll and see where we are all at, as a group. When Columbus set sail for Asia in 1492, where did he land ? I'm being serious here. I wanna see what we have for answers. Cause I saw some shit earlier, that blew my mind !

he landed in the caribbean if i remember high school at all. was a long time ago haha!

he's known for discovering the 'americas'.

Latest posts

Latest posts