What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto SoG

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
yes, i meant oakyjoe
i managed a project in 2meters x 1 x 2 homebox with 3 x 600 w hps on a lightrail with cooltubes and 25plants /sqm with topfeed in hydrotons. only main buds. with kannabia flash, and gnome. results were incredible over a kg/ sqm. tent was climatized, rh set to perfect etc, so it wasn t luck

p.s: should i merge the 2 sog threads into 1?

burmese

sog auto yes, but it depends on structure of plants to perform good yield, anyway for me its waste of energy/for sog i go rather 12/12 from seeds //

Deprivation

you can do it but you need to know your strain, not just jump in and try this or that, also trimming skillz will be key to a even canopy !

Veggia farmer

Whipedmeat: 3x600 w per homebox? That is som decent yield indeed. Did you have a journal on it?
What strain(s) did you use?

For me you can merge the 2 threads into 1.

Veggia farmer

Burmese: could you explain in more deepth ?

Deprivation: any adivce on how to trim for an even canopy?

I as thinking about taking all the sucker branches, but that doesnt help so much for an even canopy due to the height of each plant. I guess you didnt do topping or fim?

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
Veggia farmer, not in a single box. 2 meter x 1 meter x 2 meters height the 3 600 w hps moved all along on a lightrail. 1.8 meters lenght

no journal.my old pc was seized no pics at all sorry. kannabiaseeds: flash, and gnome . average yield was aorund 50g/plant(30-80)

Veggia farmer

Ok.

Sorry to hear about Your pc, probably other stuff aswell i Guess..

Topfeed with hydrotons, so all soilless. Did you some transplanting? Thinking about sexing, or fem beans?

Cut away all the sucker branches?

Sound like a noob here, I know, but untill now I have only grown larger plants and most outdoors... But I grow good outdoors, not just cannabis, so I try to replicate what I do outdoors a lot.. Have used pots quite a lot, but when I tried bed in 2012, well, it so damn easy and forgiving in many many ways..So I stuck to it for now.. And yeah, gives loads of flexibility..

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
yes exactly described, transplanting was only that, seeds went into jiffy or grodan pots, than directly to the final pot 15x15x25 cm ~ all was fem, but worth to start few more and wait few weeks and discard some because of any cause... all the lower branches were removed only 1 main bud usually with a support stick

burmese

hi veggie farmer,,, i mean nothing special, only higher chance for side branching in 18/6 lights,, also very long petioles usually ,,

Mr. Stinky

Like this? Short term amnesia breeding runs in the zigzag hut

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php