What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Torture Chamber *Reboot*

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Next time, only use starter cups that you can't see thru. Roots don't like light. :tiphat:

Just slowly increase feeding and all will be fine.
Make sure your temp and pH are fine as well. I hope you have good drainage holes in that container.

What about throwing in those 2 autos to fill in some of the space, not concerned too much about yield - do you think they'd finish around the same time as the big girl?

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
17 Days in flowering, hoping that's the extent of the stretch - got my hood as far up as it can go.

picture.php

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update

Update

40 days into flowering!
Smells like Citrus particularly over ripe grape fruit, old school hash/burnt rubber, and hints of chem odor like ammonia/cat urine.
Definitely a unique terpene profile - doesn't smell of "skunk" or that odor you would associate with marijuana.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeahhh

Yeahhh

Shits lookin good bro!

Hey, thanks for stopping by bro! :tiphat:

This will be my first grow diary completed from beginning to end! :woohoo:

I definitely learned a lot, still on the last stretch though - will update with more pics soon. :biggrin:

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
chopped today, will be back with dry shots and final weight + smoke report after a good cure.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts