What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

‘Too Big to Fail’: Russia-gate One Year After VIPS Showed a Leak, Not a Hack

Cannavore

Veteran
Your replies just get more ridiculous.

You think “Maybe tomorrow” and “if I’m bored” constitue a “deal”, that you “imagine you shook hands on.

<*shake_head*>

This is why correcting you is just tiresome and laborious.

Nonsense. The equivalence is that we both pay for healthcare. The difference is you get to decide from all the options available and choose which to spend your money on. We do not. We have to pay into the NHS even if we don’t use it. I have additional private cover and get far better service but I still have to pay the NHS contributions.

No not at all, just that you get to choose the hospital you go to. We do not. If the hospital the NHS want to treat me in has the worst record of patient infection in the country, I don’t have the option to choose another.

It does, yes, but it isn’t.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....d-163-500k-for-three-weeks-work-1-1406977/amp

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....gers-400000-year-failing-nhs-authorities/amp/

All you did was waste people’s time and demonstrate your ignorance and dishonesty.

The US healthcare market is an oligopoly just like every other market in this country. Free market is an illusion. It dont exist.

Gry

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier7995
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I am curious why canada and the uk both outperform the usa in every study done on healthcare quality. Grass is always greener i suppose.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Response by badfishy1
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Not sure which study you are referencing, but I do know wealthy Canadians come to US to pay out of pocket for health care and procedures"[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just about any study done by other than those financed by the insurance industry demonstrates the difference in performance.
[/FONT]The numbers are strong that the industry has never even attempted to deny them.
They take the other approach, wine, dine and finance politicians.
Lot of people even with excellent insurance will travel and pay out of pocket for specialized treatment.
Procedure developed in Germany using directed energy underwater for crushing kidney stones was so popular it damned near created a travel industry of it's own.

Last edited:

beta

Veteran
From the Not-At-All-Shocking Department:

The Trump Administration Said It Would Impose Tough New Sanctions on Russia. It Still Hasn’t.

In August, when the Trump administration formally declared Russia responsible for the poisoning of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter, it invoked a decades-old law designed to punish countries that use chemical or biological weapons. As required by the law, the administration imposed an initial round of light sanctions—a warning shot, in essence—with a requirement that if, within 90 days, Russia did not admit responsibility for the attack and provide assurances that it was mending its ways, a far harsher round of sanctions would take effect. That deadline came and went in November with Russia continuing to deny the accusations, and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced that the second round of sanctions would be imposed imminently.

But two months later, nothing has happened.

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...tough-new-sanctions-on-russia-it-still-hasnt/

It's almost as if... Trump refuses to do anything that will harm Vladimir Putin.

All the MAGA hats in this thread have been pointing to these sanctions as proof that Trump is tough on Russia. What say you now?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
From the Not-At-All-Shocking Department:

The Trump Administration Said It Would Impose Tough New Sanctions on Russia. It Still Hasn’t.

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...tough-new-sanctions-on-russia-it-still-hasnt/

It's almost as if... Trump refuses to do anything that will harm Vladimir Putin.

All the MAGA hats in this thread have been pointing to these sanctions as proof that Trump is tough on Russia. What say you now?

wow, that so typical of the US justice system.

punish people with no evidence that would hold up in a court of law.

then declare you will punish them more if they don't admit guilt.

the US justice system is going back to the stone age, now even on an international level, not just small time drug dealers are blackmailed to admit guilt, now it's doing it to sovereign nations.

ROFLMAO!!!

Badfishy1

turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2019/02/why-the-dnc-was-not-hacked-by-the-russians.html

Written by Binney...

Latest posts

Latest posts