What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy Nirvana Collection - Seedpack Competition!

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Hey Gypsy- do you happen to know what font your avatar/seed pack currently uses? Or is that hand drawn? I wanted to try a variant with the logo I posted plus that script. They could gel nicely and then there's still some of that brand recognition.

Edit: something like this, only I did a poor job of extracting it from your avatar.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Shhhhhh bsgospel, thats my sig and not a font (don't tell anyone)....lol

But yeah, I like it 'cos it took a while to perfect it......it works.
Hey Gypsy- do you happen to know what font your avatar/seed pack currently uses? Or is that hand drawn? I wanted to try a variant with the logo I posted plus that script. They could gel nicely and then there's still some of that brand recognition.

Edit: something like this, only I did a poor job of extracting it from your avatar.

Hmmm looking at your design, I am really digging it, maybe with the sig dripping blood or moisture onto the seed? (but is that a bit too macabre?)

Last edited:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Haha! I was not expecting that. :biglaugh:
It can be done though if that's what you really want. I guess it'd be the most Metal label since Hybrids From Hell if we're going down that road. The halo doesn't really help in that case *dies laughing*

Is there a larger image of either your sig or avatar available anywhere? I've done some searches and couldn't find anything. The more I look at that version, the more I like it. Indeed- the sig works in spades!

Going out of town for a little bit- lets see what others come up with in the meantime. Cheers!

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Still chasing the same idea, better extraction of the signature.

The background is plain white as I expect you'll either want a white sticker to print it on or maybe the envelope may be white in contrast to the RGS packs. If the envelopes/packs are to be black like RGS, I would construct/colorize for an envelope of that shade.

Last edited:

nksv

I dig the ''Cultivating Cultivators" tag. Short and sweet, slightly more stylish without being pompous. The more detailed spiel can go on the back of the pack.

For pack art, no idea why you don't just use that Bloodsport pic and be done. Perfect. ha!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran

The background is plain white as I expect you'll either want a white sticker to print it on or maybe the envelope may be white in contrast to the RGS packs. If the envelopes/packs are to be black like RGS, I would construct/colorize for an envelope of that shade.

Looking great mate , just a heads up the envelopes/packaging will be 3 sided plastic heat sealable envelopes with the designs printed on them as they come ( our print company has to make up the plates for printing) so we need the design in the size of 100mm x 70mm in a high spec resolution with background colour included, I do like the sound of black background though, that will keep with the dark theme of RealGorillaSeeds and you colours will stand out great on a dark background, just a thought ..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Just had some email from shantibaba and he seems to want to help out with the collection, still not finalized anything... but it looks good and I might be acquiring some high CBD varieties at least if this works out.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah.....I like that sig too nksv.....

Am excited to see what you come up with!

I dig the ''Cultivating Cultivators" tag. Short and sweet, slightly more stylish without being pompous. The more detailed spiel can go on the back of the pack.

For pack art, no idea why you don't just use that Bloodsport pic and be done. Perfect. ha!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Now that's looking real pro bsgospel, must say I'm impressed...

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Not bad at all :tiphat: All the hallmarks of a GN/Boutique/ic mag right there. I'd get the websites on there somewhere

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a try

just a try

1533551766-greengypsycapture2.jpg

1533552032-greengypsycapture22.jpg

1533553300-greengypsycapture23.jpg

1533550900-capturegypsy24.jpg

Few moments after :

1533560891-gnc2.jpg

Last edited:

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
He shared in chat for this purpose i believe. Have you not seen the documetarys?? Ol Mr Nirvana is a celeb dont you know?

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't worry Water . As Illluminate said , I asked him the picture he shared in chat .
so do not forget the friendly secured chat ! :)

:tiphat: