What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chrome Diesel & Gorilla Glue #4 under 8k

zeet

Veteran
GG4 will finish up around 63 days .... but some do take it to 70 for more of a couch lock buzz . most diesels go 70 plus ....

Nice bushes zeet !!! :tiphat: love your grow style ! mine always seem to stretch to far on me & i'm supercroppin like a mofo to keep them outa the lights :shucks:
Thanks alot for the times dansbuds, I'm not really looking for the couchlock nugs. So 63 days for Glue it is! That'll give me some time to trim those up before starting on CD.

:tiphat:

zeet

Veteran
What up zeet :tiphat: That Chrome Diesel is stunning, love the way she looks! :bigeye: :lurk:
Heya Duck, thanks man. She sure is a pleasure to have around. I just started to really be able to smell the GG4 in this room. Chrome D is SO loud that I was thinking maybe I got a bunk cut of GG4 cause it was hard to smell it with CD on my fingers lol...no worries though the Glue is the real deal. Its got the funk and solid frosty nugs that are just unmistakably Glue. :woohoo:

zeet

Veteran
Glue is getting the chop on 4/20 @ 64days. Chrome D still has a ways to go...looking like at least a week or two even.

These are all Chrome D pics other than the full room shot.

Attachments

• DSC_0399.jpg
    DSC_0399.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0410.jpg
    DSC_0410.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0412.jpg
    DSC_0412.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0418.jpg
    DSC_0418.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0415.jpg
    DSC_0415.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 11

zeet

Veteran
Harvested Glue @ 64 days...not as good of camera skillz as some of you folks but you get the idea at least ;)

Attachments

• DSC_0435.jpg
    DSC_0435.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0421.jpg
    DSC_0421.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0423.jpg
    DSC_0423.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 14

zeet

Veteran
Chrome Diesel 72 days

Chrome Diesel 72 days

Chrome D is still in the room finishing up. Looks like she is going to go to ~77. There's a few nanners popping up here and there, but I'm not too worried about them as it's right at the end of the cycle and nothing else is in the room.

Attachments

• DSC_0441.jpg
    DSC_0441.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0445.jpg
    DSC_0445.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0450.jpg
    DSC_0450.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0455.jpg
    DSC_0455.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 13

zeet

Veteran
Zeet, looking good. Can't wait for the smoke report........

BluesHarp

Nice finish Zeet !!!! :tiphat:

You make it look easy dude;)

yes nice run.

Thanks guys...can't believe this is my first run of Glue...I'm sold! She is something special...'course you guys have known that for a while now :D lol

Did a bonghit of her today from a nug that was just trimmed (i dry trim) and it's dank as can be already..gonna be killer when she's all cured up.

Chrome D not far behind...looking like less than a week for sure.

:woohoo:

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys...can't believe this is my first run of Glue...I'm sold! She is something special...'course you guys have known that for a while now :D lol

Did a bonghit of her today from a ug that was just trimmed (i dry trim) and it's dank as can be already..gonna be killer when she's all cured up.

Chrome D not far behind...looking like less than a week for sure.

:woohoo:

shes stronger smelling and tasting fresh , as she cures she looses some of that loudness , but the buzz is still there & even a touch stronger after a cure .

zeet

Veteran
Chrome D lookin dank! Was hoping to take them down yesterday, but it's just not time...

Attachments

• DSC_0460.jpg
    DSC_0460.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0465.jpg
    DSC_0465.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0464.jpg
    DSC_0464.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Chrome D lookin dank! Was hoping to take them down yesterday, but it's just not time...
Just got her back in hand after my last dance with Leo...so Zeet? Is she worthy of Breeding?
Hav a couple Studs ready to do what they do