What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Butter/Oil Making Machine

kindred1

I got my MBM last week and made a quick batch of coconut oil to test out the machine. worked flawlessly, and saved a ton of time in the kitchen. Well made device, makes up to 5 cups per batch, 1hr for oil, 2hr for butter. Grinds, cooks and you just pour through the included strainer. Love it! :)

Tonight we made a stronger 3 cups of oil with 20grams of "Hash Plant" and made a powerful batch of oatmeal raisin cookies with 1/2 cup of fresh oil. Anyone else using one?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
first time Im seeing this. Looks really cool. Where can I read more info about them?

O

OrganicOzarks

You can get a coffee grinder, and a crock pot for about $40. I can make 2.5 gallons with my crock pot. This thing is gimmicky as fuck. I can see the "average" person now legal to grow in Colorado buying something like this. No practical use though.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
A net search pulls up magicalbutter.com

Heh. :)

Looks interesting for sure... is the 'mushroom' setting for infusing mushroom goodness into oil? Reishi and the like?

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would like to see some finished oil, Please post up some pics when your done making that oil ...

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Way too small for the amount of butter i make in a run. Would prolly work great for really small ops. My friend was trying to show me these a month or two ago but then again he grows only a tiny bit so it works for his needs.

Black Elf

It's handy for small scale operations I suppose just like someone wanting to distill their own alcohol, without the need for a full set up can get a nifty distilled water making kit like Smartstill etc.

kindred1

the finished product is excellent, I just make small batches for me and my wife, so its a perfect size. I have a friend that runs 3 machines at a time for his caregiving club for the past couple weeks, I will try and post some pix of his op soon.

Ive tried many methods over the years, they all work, this just saves me kitchen time on my sick days. I thought it may be a gimmick, but the radio show I heard about it on gave it great reviews (BTLS). Im SUPER excited to see all the new MJ Tech that is on the way this year!

Yes Hydro-Soil, the mushroom function is for tea and broth from what ive read, I plan on giving it a try over the holidays.. Will post pix.

finished product out of the fridge, the batch of cookies wrecked us

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Black Elf

Sounds reasonable to me if it saves time and effort and the end product is top notch. I might actually fall for one of those... :)