Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > H3ad goes Coco

Thread Title Search
H3ad goes Coco Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-11-2007, 11:53 PM #31
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Hi Grat3fulh3ad

wow i can't believe i missed this thread till now. it's great to see you figure your own approach to feeding in coco. will be cool to have another example of successfully growing in coco with non specific nutrients. it's gonna be interesting, i'm reserving this seat

great work so far, peace
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2007, 04:28 AM #32
truecannabliss
Selection is art

truecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud of
Great to see ya doing so well with the coco already, i knew you would love it and i cant wait to see those girls deep in flower.
Peace
truecannabliss is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2007, 04:35 AM #33
tricky

great to see more ppl seeing how good cocco is you will love it

and reuseable ................. how ya goin gr3ats

Old 04-12-2007, 06:21 AM #34
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by -VT-
This should be a good show Gonna tag this one and learn.....welcome to the coco forum

It's gonna be a fun thread as we learn together...

SuperNuck... The coco I get is in a 12inch x 12inch x 6inch brick and has no lable...I'm using the coco all by itself, and just the micro/bloom/epsom solution mentioned earlier... If I'd seen coco nutes at the shop, I might have picked some up... but I saw none, and am fairly familiar with the genhydro, so am going this route...

Highyas to Truecannabliss, Gaius, Indica Sativa, Tricky, Protoge, Red, and any of you guys I missed... Thanks for checking my grow, Stay tuned much more to come...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2007, 06:40 AM #35
mosca negra

Grateful-- you look to be dialing in the wonderful coco very quickly. I have used it for 3 years and love it. I do like aeritating the coco a bit-- about 30%. Roots love to breathe.

Peace,

Mosca

Old 04-12-2007, 10:22 AM #36
AbaZabba

AbaZabba will become famous soon enough
Hey H3ad,

Gotta love the coco eh, welcome aboard. After only a little over a half grow of this stuff I think i have already decided I'll be using this stuff for quite some time, it's so forgiving and the growth rate is phenominal. pH hardly ever moves after recirc dripping for weeks even without pre-flushing the coco (guess it was good luck or pre-buffered coco)

Anywho, your ladies look great as usual and I cant wait to see them pack on the weight here in the upcoming weeks
AbaZabba is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2007, 02:58 PM #37

Great grow there, god this coco forum simply rocks now a days.
I´m watching

Peace

Old 04-12-2007, 05:26 PM #38
brah

brah will become famous soon enough
oldpeculiar - that plant in the folgers can is AWESOME!!!

rosy cheeks - what pH issues are you having? like aba said, we've had trouble getting ours to budge anywhere but 5.8 - 6.0 the entire time...sometimes letting the res wait two weeks.
brah is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2007, 05:47 PM #39
Chuckleberry
Comfortably Numb

Chuckleberry will become famous soon enoughChuckleberry will become famous soon enough
Hello H3ad,

Your plants look great, no burn or def that I can see at all.

Are you using r/o water? Also are you flushing on a regular basis or at all?

Thanks for the inspiration, after my batch of soil is finished I plan on using coco, some watered like your doing and some in a dwc.
Chuckleberry is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2007, 05:55 PM #40
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckleberry
Hello H3ad,

Your plants look great, no burn or def that I can see at all.

Are you using r/o water? Also are you flushing on a regular basis or at all?

Thanks for the inspiration, after my batch of soil is finished I plan on using coco, some watered like your doing and some in a dwc.
Thanks chuck... I'll get a pic where you can see size, and post it up in a bit...

Using tap water... No flushing, that's part of my nute strategy, keep the ppm just low enough that flushing is unnecessary... up untill the plant is finishing, anyhow, gotta flush then... will use tap water run thru a pur water filter...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote