What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gram containers

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Avoid Skunkworx. They middle from ebottles.com, I would avoid them as well. The child resistant lids give too many people shit to open and none of the regular lids fit even half assed.

Aliexpress has a wide range and some can be ordered 25-50 at a time rather than betting on a 500 unit minimum. Anything I see at kushbottles or any of the dozens of other companies can be found there.

Haven't found one I like all around.

Maple_Flail

for a gram, I don't really have any idea what you could find.. something south of 2 fluid ounce capacity.

i personally like the cheap ikea style preserve jar for 1/8s and larger, but for singles and twins.. ya got me beat..

subbed

Maple_Flail

HWY36

Avoid Skunkworx. They middle from ebottles.com, I would avoid them as well. The child resistant lids give too many people shit to open and none of the regular lids fit even half assed.

Aliexpress has a wide range and some can be ordered 25-50 at a time rather than betting on a 500 unit minimum. Anything I see at kushbottles or any of the dozens of other companies can be found there.

Haven't found one I like all around.

Mikell,

Why would you avoid ebottles as well? I just ordered some from them because I'm pressed for time and they came up first in a search.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mikell,

Why would you avoid ebottles as well? I just ordered some from them because I'm pressed for time and they came up first in a search.

Likesay, the shit jars from Skunkworx are all from ebottles, he just has no minimum order. Maybe he ordered the wrong lids? The threads didn't line up at all on the 5 to 15ml low profile no lip jars. The 5ml lipped hash jars were fine.

axle2u

yup, check wacky willies on internet, (canada out west somewhere)
been there done that....
ahaha.....

they also got mirco funnels (stainless) for the wee glass jugs,
do yourself a favor and get one of those too....you will be glad you did

are you a fellow oil connoisseur ?

-axle robot