What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bradley Danks 2018

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
The girls are getting big and half of them are in flower for sure. The only thing I've given these girls is water and kelp foliar sprays for the full season and they're still dark green with lots of new growth. I've been giving them 80 gallons a plant twice a week. I like to give them 40 gallons at night before bed and then 40 gallons when they wake up in the morning before breakfast to help the soil really absorb the water thoroughly and have little run off. The heavy compost layer on top of each bed holds the water still so it doesn't run away. In native soil 1 gallon per hour drip emitters tend to puddle up a bit compared to potting soil. Half a gallon might be better but it takes a long time already two hours for each plant to get 40 gallons each.

Dogwalker OG x macob kush aka macob walker
picture.php

Early schnitzel
picture.php

Three Macob Walkers all trellised up ready to start their stretch!! Not flowering yet #croptober
picture.php

Full garden from the bottom up. Not everything got as big as the macob Walker's because I stunted a lot of stuff with too much fertilizer amendments in the beginning and those macob Walker's actually got planted 2 weeks later when the soil was warmer and the fertilizer cooled down.
picture.php

This is a very special pheno of dog walker that is also crossed with GG4 and macob Kush. It just started flowering a few days ago so I'm very happy that it's an early flowering variety and the Terps are off the charts. The girl behind her is a nice fat jagerschnitzel bush about 7 feet tall and in full fledge flower for about a week or more.
picture.php

Dankwolf

Loveing yoyr garden this year that early girl is remarkable.:tiphat:

Does she have any auto flower genetics in her past ?

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Loveing yoyr garden this year that early girl is remarkable.:tiphat:

Does she have any auto flower genetics in her past ?

Thanks it's coming along good. As far as I know there's no Autoflower in the genetics. What's going on is I have been choosing for a very photosensitive phenotype of Mickey Kush in my selections. I'm stoked on how early some of these phenos are and how big the plants got too. There are so many jager schnitzel Fino's that are flowering early it beats out anything else I've ever grown :biggrin: I'm seeing Fino's that started flowering in July and Fino's that started flowering at the beginning of August and some that are just starting to flower right now and some that haven't even fired yet but I'm sure they will soon.

PDX Dopesmoker

Thanks for the photo update, that early Jschnitzel looks frosted up as hell already. I got Mkob pollen available if you're interested in brushing a lower bud on that one. I'm kind of kicking myself a little for not trying out some of the Jager Schnitzel you passed along to me this summer after seeing that one. My Mkobs are all doing great though, just not quite as early your special JS, but they're all about a week earlier than last year.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Thanks for the photo update, that early Jschnitzel looks frosted up as hell already. I got Mkob pollen available if you're interested in brushing a lower bud on that one. I'm kind of kicking myself a little for not trying out some of the Jager Schnitzel you passed along to me this summer after seeing that one. My Mkobs are all doing great though, just not quite as early your special JS, but they're all about a week earlier than last year.

No worries man there's always next year. I wonder if those mccobbs are flowering a week earlier because the full moon was at a different time this year. A lot of my varieties have started the flower early this year I'm stoked :D

PDX Dopesmoker

No worries man there's always next year. I wonder if those mccobbs are flowering a week earlier because the full moon was at a different time this year. A lot of my varieties have started the flower early this year I'm stoked :D

I'll have to try and remember to keep my eye on that moon phase pet theory for a few more years, who knows maybe its even valid. The wildfire smoke showed up earlier this year than last too and I think Schrews or one of the other experienced Cali outdoor horticulturalists said that smoke in the atmosphere kicks off early flowering sometimes. Either ways its nice to know I'll have 8 weeks of flowering under the belt on the Mkobs before October starts.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
It's been a good year. Here is a jagerschnitzel I harvested recently. She has beautiful purple spears

picture.php

Sunset schnitzel spears
picture.php

Schnitzel purps
picture.php

Schnitzel tree
picture.php

Jager s1 tester seeds
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Purple schnitzel Harvest
picture.php

Dank pheno of Jaeger Schnitzel
picture.php

McCobb Kush pheno
picture.php

Sunset Sherbert X GG 4 x McCobb Kush
picture.php

McCobb Kush bud
picture.php

B

beanz

got some pics of the jager s1 x killer malawi mid way through flower , looks really frosty and spears . I,ll send you some finished pics when I get them .

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
got some pics of the jager s1 x killer malawi mid way through flower , looks really frosty and spears . I,ll send you some finished pics when I get them .

I grew quite a few Jager S1 testers and some jagerschnitzel testers this year and I noticed that only the purple bud phenos have the Jager terp profile that it's known for. If you grow the Jager choose for purple bud phenos. I smoke the shit out of the green bud phenos they are good too but they just don't taste like Jager or anything like it for some reason. If I find a green bud pheno that smells like Jager I'm going to have to keep that one.

Thanks for the photo update, those all look great, I bet they're plenty pungent too.

Yep very pungent and tasty. I can't wait for you to try one of the purple bud phenos :D

picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
The outdoor season was a good one this year. I found a couple keepers I'm working on crossing with the jagerschnitzel bx2 male I found this summer while testing the bx2 proginy. I'm noticing a lot of recessive g13 Terps showing up in the offspring. Only the green phenos have the g13 Terps. The purple trait has not been breading true but I'm working on it.

Schnitzel bx1 purple pheno:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Schnitzel bx1 green pheno:
picture.php

picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Jaeger Schnitzel likes to get big and I knew that but I found out this year that it can yield really big too when a couple guys grew it down in southern Oregon she threw some fat nuggs.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

I was recently lucky enough to get some samples of the cured 2018 Bradley Danks outdoor crop, heres some photos. These buds were all just roughly bag trimmed so they're not as pretty as they would have been if some nerd was spending a whole day meticulously plucking all the leaf off of each pound, but the rougher look don't hurt their taste at all.
This first one might have been renamed recently to Lambrusco, it is Sherb x (GG4 x Macob) if I'm remembering correctly, buds are super dense; flavor is nice and strong, sweet & floral or perfumey with a hint of fruit candy flavor in there. Reminds me of maybe a floral leaning Blueberry. Potency is undeniable, I can notice the boost to my buzz smoking this even while under the influence of a strong edible dose.
tiZKumb.jpg

TuD2Loj.jpg

UXu5ig8.jpg