Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
MAC 1 (Caps Cut) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2018, 07:10 AM #31
icwiener

icwiener is on a distinguished road
Lemon Sledge Parents?

What’s the lineage of the Lemon Sledge?
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbooyah13 View Post
Hey, has anyone else had the pleasure of trying this super fire flower, i'd have to go on and say it's the dankest, dank i've smoked to date, and i knew it the second i smoked the first bowl pack. One g doobie will have ya pluto'd for sure. Also, has anyone gotten the chance to get her in Flower her out on these forums? Just got blessed w a verified cut along w some GMO & Lemon Sledge, Illuminati Stardawg, GG4, Corey Haim Stardawg, super excited to get going! <3 (All pics below are not mine but @capulator) stay blessed everyone.
icwiener is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2018, 06:52 AM #32
neobes

neobes is on a distinguished road
Can I get legit clones of MAC1 in Denver or anywhere nearby?
neobes is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 08:25 AM #33
meowmeowmeow

Mac flower

Haven't seen anyone sellin MAC cuts or clones in Local Denver shops.
Flower yes.
This pheno was a sativa leaner and orange terps like Tropicanna Cookie f2 to my nose minus the cookie. Not the same pheno I saw in January. Grown by Dank by Pank. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180920_161116.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	470708

Old 09-30-2018, 06:26 PM #34
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to all
Is the Alien cookies jaws? That was used to make MAC1?
Emperortaima is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2018, 06:39 PM #35
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbooyah13 View Post
Hey, has anyone else had the pleasure of trying this super fire flower, i'd have to go on and say it's the dankest, dank i've smoked to date, and i knew it the second i smoked the first bowl pack. One g doobie will have ya pluto'd for sure. Also, has anyone gotten the chance to get her in Flower her out on these forums? Just got blessed w a verified cut along w some GMO & Lemon Sledge, Illuminati Stardawg, GG4, Corey Haim Stardawg, super excited to get going! <3 (All pics below are not mine but @capulator) stay blessed everyone.
saw a limited release on the farm last year and the seeds were snapped up quickly... if they were the real deal? dont know as no one that regrew beans posted pics there as ive only looked briefly.

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 10-01-2018, 04:53 PM #36
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperortaima View Post
Is the Alien cookies jaws? That was used to make MAC1?
Hyup.
Mikell is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2018, 10:02 PM #37
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to all
Now I'm curious on how this MAC 1 smokes hopefully good enough for just a mum

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote