Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > Justiceman's Root Health Tutorial

Thread Title Search
Justiceman's Root Health Tutorial Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2017, 07:24 PM #31
justiceman

justiceman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loc Dog View Post
Any reliable studies, that support that??? Last post.
Nope no studies here. Just empirical evidence good sir.

As long as the coco quality itself is good and isn't high in ocean salt I can confidently say I don't see issues in coco at all.

My plants never see a dry day their whole lives. Feel free to drop by my journal(below in my signature) and check things out whenever you like. All are welcome.

justiceman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2017, 05:22 PM #32
siftedunity
cant re Member

siftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud of
Thank you for posting this thread, sadly when people come and post successes, there's always naysayers. I think this may be because they have been unable to make it work for them. Locdog, the pictures and advice speak for themselves. If you can't make it work for you, why not post some pictures and ask for some advice? that will be more beneficial to you and this thread. Bashing the method is gonna be pretty fruitless since it's proven to work.
siftedunity is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2017, 07:16 PM #33
GrnEyes

GrnEyes has a spectacular aura aboutGrnEyes has a spectacular aura aboutGrnEyes has a spectacular aura about
@justiceman- Thank you so much for posting this thread! Its very helpful to newbies like me. I JUST popped some seeds and started my very first coco grow. Seedlings are looking decent so far. Fingers crossed that they continue that way!
GrnEyes is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2017, 02:19 AM #34
Benvanboro

Benvanboro will become famous soon enoughBenvanboro will become famous soon enough
Awesome thread! I've been growing in pure coco since I started growing! I just switched to Veg+Bloom Ro/Soft after a lot of research.
You said after the seedlings break the surface you start feeding every day right? I just wanted to make sure.
That's what I've been doing at 0.7 EC, VB + 150ppm CalMag
Everything is looking good so far except 2 of them are growing kind of funky, but it's a tester strain so who knows.
Thanks for all the shared knowledge! Much appreciated!
Benvanboro is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2017, 02:21 AM #35
Benvanboro

Benvanboro will become famous soon enoughBenvanboro will become famous soon enough
P.S.- The 0.7 EC includes bringing my RO water up to 150ppm w/ Cal Mag
Cheers!
Benvanboro is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2017, 11:44 PM #36
Borner

Borner is on a distinguished road
Dear sir,

I've been reading about coco feeding techniques and your thread just goes like a cherry on a top of threads like DJMs, HGOs and so on..
I might've missed it, do you watch your VPD? what ranges do you follow, how about humidity in general?

Thank you! and keep on rocking!
Borner is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 05:54 PM #37
Dr. J

Dr. J is on a distinguished road
Nice thread bud! Hey where do you keep your p.h at? Do you airstones in the res?
Dr. J is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 01:56 AM #38
Sativan

Sativan has a spectacular aura aboutSativan has a spectacular aura aboutSativan has a spectacular aura aboutSativan has a spectacular aura about
I'm going to keep doing water and nutes the way I have been because the results of my methods is a plant that's extremely vibrant and healthy.

I look at my plant/s and make judgments based on that. So far it works very well.
Sativan is offline Quote

Old 04-25-2018, 04:40 PM #39
Bobbo4200

Bobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant future
Great thread that I've read before but read again and it reminded of my watering practices. When the container is small just feed a small amount, don't over saturate the coco.

Thanks again Justice.

Connoissuer Genetics Test Grow of OGs1 x GSC, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=293971

Connoissuer Genetics SSSDH, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281698

Connoissuer Genetics Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313723

Connoissuer Genetics SD x Casey Jones x OG Chem, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312851

Ace Seeds Malawi, Golden Tiger.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322077
Bobbo4200 is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2018, 02:28 PM #40
shishkaboy
>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

shishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant future
Wow. This really should be a sticky.

Thank you for taking the time.

"Just right is a fine line between mistakes"
shishkaboy is offline Quote