Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > Post Your Pearly Whites!

Thread Title Search
Post Your Pearly Whites! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-27-2017, 09:12 AM #1
justiceman

justiceman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to all
Post Your Pearly Whites!

Band together fellow cocoheads and provide pictures of your finest roots! I'll start this off with a cute little seedling in a shot glass solo cup.

Show the people that good roots provide better fruits!

Last edited by justiceman; 02-05-2017 at 12:43 AM..
justiceman is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:47 AM #2
justiceman

justiceman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to all
Alright lets go!

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:47 PM #3
justiceman

Don't be shy fellow blades! I know you guys have some root shots of your own. Post them up!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:47 PM #4
gr866

gr866 is a jewel in the roughgr866 is a jewel in the roughgr866 is a jewel in the roughgr866 is a jewel in the roughgr866 is a jewel in the roughgr866 is a jewel in the roughgr866 is a jewel in the rough
This is a one gallon, I transplanted it a little early do to time restrictions, it had only been in the 1 gallon pots for just over 10 days.

GR

No vertical this run, LST in coco
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338099
gr866 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:31 AM #5
justiceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr866 View Post
This is a one gallon, I transplanted it a little early do to time restrictions, it had only been in the 1 gallon pots for just over 10 days.

View Image

GR
Right on! Now we are talking. Let's keep these rooot shots going!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:47 AM #6
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
justice, your roots are on time dude! Wow!! What's your secret??
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2017, 02:41 AM #7
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by justiceman View Post
Don't be shy fellow blades! I know you guys have some root shots of your own. Post them up!

View Image

What wizardry is this, my roots are not worthy.

damn.

Here's one:

From the yogurt cup challenge a couple years ago.

Old 02-04-2017, 05:27 AM #8
GastroGrower

GastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of light
Oooh, I'm gonna have to snag some pics once I move some plants to bigger pots. Don't think I'll be beating yours though. #Goals

Video Journals of my grows: GastroGrowers YouTube Channel
GastroGrower is offline Quote

Old 02-05-2017, 01:03 AM #9
justiceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Phoenix View Post
justice, your roots are on time dude! Wow!! What's your secret??
Thanks! No secrets here buddy. All I use is veg+bloom(1part dry nutrient), +life(microbes), and shine(pk booster for flower). That's it. No BS. No magic. IMO good roots in coco come with good watering practices period. Doesn't matter what you use as long as you water often.

I never let my coco dry out. I water at least once a day(except for seedlings at the very beginning). The more I water the better growth and the more roots I get because of the fresh oxygen being pulled into the medium on a regular basis.

Dry coco kills roots, and so does Wet coco that has stayed wet for days and not been watered again to renew the oxygen levels. Can't "over water" coco. You can only deprive the roots of oxygen. The longer one waits to water in coco the longer the roots are deprived of oxygen.

In other words. Feed often and you will get the pearls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropped Cat View Post
What wizardry is this, my roots are not worthy.

damn.

Here's one:

View Image

From the yogurt cup challenge a couple years ago.
Sweet picture that is a cool sounding challenge! I gotta try that for fun sometime. I see those pearls. Those roots surely are worthy! hahaha right on man the wizardry was posted above. Nothing special just frequent feeds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastroGrower View Post
Oooh, I'm gonna have to snag some pics once I move some plants to bigger pots. Don't think I'll be beating yours though. #Goals
Yes bring the pics my man! I'm sure you'll have some fine roots to show

Alright here's another one! Can you tell I like taking roots shots

Old 02-06-2017, 07:56 AM #10
justiceman

Starting to run out of shots soon here. I think I have 2 or 3 left. Last one's gonna be a real good one. Let's do this! I know some of you are lurking around hiding your precious root shots from us all! Let the roots be free. They don't get enough love!