You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
GIRL's GOT SKILLS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2016, 11:23 AM #21
Grojak

Grojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the rough
Have you grown out the GG4? You're going to need some monster plants to pull 2lb off GG4 under 1 light... I'm subbed for this..
Grojak is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2016, 02:15 PM #22
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2016, 02:48 PM #23
Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees is just really niceJason Voorhees is just really niceJason Voorhees is just really niceJason Voorhees is just really niceJason Voorhees is just really niceJason Voorhees is just really niceJason Voorhees is just really niceJason Voorhees is just really niceJason Voorhees is just really niceJason Voorhees is just really nice
I'll be watching, best of luck
Jason Voorhees is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2016, 04:57 PM #24
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of

Good luck reaching your objective!
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2016, 06:25 PM #25
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
was hoping for front row seats .... but i'm in & i'll be back here in the corner puffin up a storm cloud

good luck girl !!!

but can i give you an opinion ???? 2 gallon pots with promix might be to small . any chance you can get 5 gallon pots ? i think you'd be better off
i run coco & use 3 gallon pots for a good root system . 2 gallons of promix is going to get root bound quick & dry out ALOT faster .

you planing on using a net ? for GG4 & the stretch (21 days ) it might be a wise decision .

heres my 6 GG4 in 3 gallon pots at day 20 , alot of tucking branches for the last week to keep them down away from the lights .

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan

Last edited by dansbuds; 12-19-2016 at 06:36 PM..
dansbuds is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-20-2016, 01:00 AM #26
poochlover711

poochlover711 is on a distinguished road
Better to focus on quality over quantity
poochlover711 is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2016, 02:44 AM #27
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by poochlover711 View Post
Better to focus on quality over quantity
The quality is in the genetics......
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-20-2016, 03:02 AM #28
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansbuds View Post
was hoping for front row seats .... but i'm in & i'll be back here in the corner puffin up a storm cloud

good luck girl !!!

but can i give you an opinion ???? 2 gallon pots with promix might be to small . any chance you can get 5 gallon pots ? i think you'd be better off
i run coco & use 3 gallon pots for a good root system . 2 gallons of promix is going to get root bound quick & dry out ALOT faster .

you planing on using a net ? for GG4 & the stretch (21 days ) it might be a wise decision .

heres my 6 GG4 in 3 gallon pots at day 20 , alot of tucking branches for the last week to keep them down away from the lights .

View Image
with the air pots the root systems will continue to grow and remain healthy without spiraling around the pots, the pots don't hold two gallons of media they say it is the two gallon equivalent, with the timers i have i can easily water the pots as many times a day as is necessary to keep them wet, Ill have to play with the on and off times to get the pattern down but for the moment i'm thinking about watering them every two hours at maturity..... And Dan you always have a front seat here!!!
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is online now Quote

Old 12-20-2016, 03:04 AM #29
rockymountainJ

rockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant future
Little late, but watching!!
Cheers
Rmj
https://www.instagram.com/rockymountainj/?hl=en
rockymountainJ is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-20-2016, 03:10 AM #30
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
with the air pots the root systems will continue to grow and remain healthy without spiraling around the pots, the pots don't hold two gallons of media they say it is the two gallon equivalent, with the timers i have i can easily water the pots as many times a day as is necessary to keep them wet, Ill have to play with the on and off times to get the pattern down but for the moment i'm thinking about watering them every two hours at maturity..... And Dan you always have a front seat here!!!

you know your pots & soil better than i do i'm a coco grower & base alot of judgments on that . i think i did no more than 3 runs in promix before i got into coco .
so .... have at it girl & good luck !!!

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote