What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yogurt Cup Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i love it,

so joe, one more question: do ur yogi cups even have holes in the bottom of them or do they actually catch the runoff and act as drip trays kind of?

once again, good thinkn joe guy, +rep buddy.

joe guy

Exactly, I guess lol I only plan on using the yogi cups for photo updates
Only.. So I can bennifit from the air pruning, but yes will prob use them when I feed just keep the mess factor down,
I did not add any perlite to the mix just a dash of pro mix HP and nice pinch of compressed gh coco to hopefully make it so I only feed once a day.
I made a ghetto Rez with a Tupperware and small nano cube pump to
Keep a half gallon of MILLS nutrient on hand I have the full line I will be using for this experiment.. Lol all in the name of science,

nice diy pots joe guy! very neat! :tiphat:
sorry im a lil late guys ( work has been hectic lately) anyways, im glad we have the ball rolling now and im excited to see what this yogi challenge is going to bring to the table. :biggrin:
my yofi is in the flower tent and shes lovin it, smelling like 'skunky candy'.
i will post pics tomorrw morning
Good luck everyone, keep it green
Canna_g

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
when should we post our first update? next saturday? Or should I repeat my entry post here with a pic of the clone and everything?

joe guy

Thanks wild and avi for vote of confidence, I was brain storming this evening on a way to make the detachable SCROG work one one of my cups, and I do believe I may have figured it out...
Aww the capability a uplifted mind can create.. What a stoner with too much time on my his hands can accomplish
Thanks again gents for kind words...:thank you:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when should we post our first update? next saturday? Or should I repeat my entry post here with a pic of the clone and everything?

it's pretty much up 2 yall to do the updates at whatever rate you like. just try not to miss weeks on end.... but like i told soursmoker, i dont mind if u post updates daily, just do at least one per week.

joe guy

Had to sub this, we will see how long it last tho
I'm not one for 200 txt a day,
But we are still early so not recognized yet to most
The community

5th

Veteran
I'm subbed to watch round 2...who knows...maybe one of these fucking years I can enter. :tiphat:

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
This is the first contest i've ever entered like this. I'm already madly in love with it. Winning has nothing to do with it. I already won when i was allowed to join. Seeing what everyone else brings to the table, and the variety of strains and personal touch, make it worth it for me, it's a win in my book. My little exodus kush girl has transitioned nicely into her yogi, I'm gonna try and remember to take some pics at weekly intervals, but knowing me and my brain always going 9-90, i will prolly take some tonight and whenever i can remember lol!!

Last edited:
I have 5 going as of now. 2 berry white, 2 alien dog V-2 and a tahoe og. Self selected when checking roots on a tray, these 5 fell out! Pretty sure witch are what, but no reason to guess when i was looking to pull for the challenge. It's on!!!

joe guy

image.jpg

Here's a rough draft of the mini yogi SCROG Gona make a few minor adjustments. Like lower the screen a inch and half so I can start filling the screen in so they will be ready to flip with the rest of the SOG.
I haven't decided if I'm Gona flip both trays at once or wait a week or two so I have a little stagger in my harvest..(I'm lazy and hate trimming) so I may or may not flip both cups at the same time.

joe guy

image.jpg
And here is the top view, the bottom grid is to support the cup and keeps the screen stable and is removable so I can replace the cup
For my updates.. And make it so I can hang it if need be, (trying to think ahead this time Lo)

Status
Not open for further replies.