I tried your germination method 197caregiver on the GFBB x SD seeds. I didn't use the solution for the first day, started on the second day. But it seems to work perfect, thanks for the tip.
My friend found a keeper in the GFBB x SD first female he grew, so now I have to look for one. I used about 50 or so seeds just to make sure some germinated and I was surprised how great this works on old seeds.
197caregiver's germination method -
(1) In a spray bottle fill with 3/4 water and 1/4 H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide).
(2) Add 2 ml General Organics Bio Root.
(3) Use cotton rounds to place the seeds on.
(4) Put into clear baggie under light.
(5) 1 ml superthrive. Forgot this one so I had to add it.
Here's how mine germinated.
GFBB x SD