Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > IC Mag Fundraiser Forum > A few strains -

Thread Title Search
A few strains - Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2014, 02:44 PM #81
VenturaHwy

VenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to behold
100% germ on the CDSD is amazing 197caregiver. I think I got maybe 20 percent last time I tried those. I'll read through your seed germination method when I am not so tired but that is good to hear. The SD x SD medium tall seem to have the more compact indica buds and closer to 8 1/2 weeks flowering time.
VenturaHwy is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2014, 08:07 PM #82
197caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenturaHwy View Post
100% germ on the CDSD is amazing 197caregiver. I think I got maybe 20 percent last time I tried those. I'll read through your seed germination method when I am not so tired but that is good to hear. The SD x SD medium tall seem to have the more compact indica buds and closer to 8 1/2 weeks flowering time.
Thanks VW I just tossed down 40 of the GFBBX and got 30 up and going great going to see some fresh f2s here soon with that many ill def find a useable male and female I'm sure

Thanks on the info for the SD X SD MEDIUM TALL info I'll pop them next for sure I did a test on all and all were taking off but I neglected them at the end once they were up and out of there husks but let them dry out so gonna work a few at a time for f2s also wanting to hit my blueberry to the sd x sd and sweet tooth 3 to the GFBB x so should be some faster flower times also some sour daniness still left im hoping but def will toss some f2s out for freebies later also some other good stuff I'm working with like the Original Glue crosses and the RKS ofcourse

Peace
Greengoolabs

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2014, 04:25 AM #83
VenturaHwy

VenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to beholdVenturaHwy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 197caregiver View Post
Thanks VW I just tossed down 40 of the GFBBX and got 30 up and going great going to see some fresh f2s here soon with that many ill def find a useable male and female I'm sure

Thanks on the info for the SD X SD MEDIUM TALL info I'll pop them next for sure I did a test on all and all were taking off but I neglected them at the end once they were up and out of there husks but let them dry out so gonna work a few at a time for f2s also wanting to hit my blueberry to the sd x sd and sweet tooth 3 to the GFBB x so should be some faster flower times also some sour daniness still left im hoping but def will toss some f2s out for freebies later also some other good stuff I'm working with like the Original Glue crosses and the RKS ofcourse

Peace
Greengoolabs
My friend has the GFBB x SD going and he likes it. The SD smell seems to come through in many of the seeds, love that smell. And the GFBB should help keep the cross more dense I would hope anyway.

I want to pop some SD X SD MEDIUM TALL, and the SB1 x SD next...

Hope to see some pictures of what you get and your RKS!

Old 02-27-2015, 06:30 AM #84
The Revolution
Banned

The Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of light
Looking forward to growing these again this season. Have u thought about doing a fresh seed run VH to preserve these?
The Revolution is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2015, 12:30 PM #85
VenturaHwy

Hey The Revolution. I made thousands of seeds and put maybe a third in the freezer after drying them out with silica so they should be all I ever need. And the three SD males, should be something nice in there. The 15 plant limit is the only thing stopping me from looking.

I almost wish I could hook up with the big commercial recreational growers here in my state since they don't have plant limits. Not sure if they could give me a clone since I am medical.

Old 08-24-2015, 01:32 PM #86
VenturaHwy

I tried your germination method 197caregiver on the GFBB x SD seeds. I didn't use the solution for the first day, started on the second day. But it seems to work perfect, thanks for the tip.

My friend found a keeper in the GFBB x SD first female he grew, so now I have to look for one. I used about 50 or so seeds just to make sure some germinated and I was surprised how great this works on old seeds.

197caregiver's germination method -

(1) In a spray bottle fill with 3/4 water and 1/4 H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide).

(2) Add 2 ml General Organics Bio Root.

(3) Use cotton rounds to place the seeds on.

(4) Put into clear baggie under light.

(5) 1 ml superthrive. Forgot this one so I had to add it.

______________________________ _____

Here's how mine germinated.

GFBB x SD

Last edited by VenturaHwy; 02-26-2016 at 04:45 PM.. Reason: forgot superthrive

Old 08-24-2015, 01:59 PM #87
VenturaHwy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorcalBob View Post
These seeds own, I found the best plant from seed I've ever smoked in 2 packs of the CDSD x SD. Ventura you did a marvelous job on these crosses, I applaud your diligence.
Three years isn't old, especially is you keep them in the refrigerator, in an air tight container with silica beads. Soak these babies for 24 hours ina sho t glass with a half cap of peroxide, and you'll be golden.
I've recently been blessed with another shot to find my beloved, and I will, come hell or high water! Thanks again Ventura!

View Image View Image View Image View Image
OK I missed the peroxide tip from way back I see. Must keep harmful bacteria from growing on the seedling? I'll try another test on CDSD x SD to see how they do.

Old 08-26-2015, 12:36 AM #88
197caregiver

Man it's crazy i always forget to check here and seen this last post was recent lol but man Ya the peroxide def helps with dapening off when the humidity is high or when using domes it def helps but then can also grow some nasties that will cause them to dappen off so that's the main reason i use the peroxide also it gives them some juice to shoot roots fast... So it's def a cheap adition to the mix also man I've been so busy but I'll but I'll hit Ya up via private message and see if Ya want to run some of my work .. I've sent so much dank out and knowones been logging them then want more once they realize how dank they come out speaking of i just dropped tons of the cdsd x sd and man all are killing it also i also found a killer gf x sd so def props to Ya for the cross man it and the sour bubble which im kicking my ass for growing out my keeper by acident but i got my hands full but I love my sour dank skunk og funk and some sweets added in here and there anyways ill get at Ya Venturahwy

Old 08-26-2015, 12:41 AM #89
197caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenturaHwy View Post
OK I missed the peroxide tip from way back I see. Must keep harmful bacteria from growing on the seedling? I'll try another test on CDSD x SD to see how they do.
Forgot to quote Ya incase Ya miss this like I thought i did lol anyways thanks again man for the chance to dig into all these dank sours man

Old 08-26-2015, 12:21 PM #90
VenturaHwy

I am glad you can look through a lot of seeds to find a keeper, I need to do the same thing. That's how you find that special plant.