Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > CHEAPER ENZYMES

Thread Title Search
CHEAPER ENZYMES Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2009, 07:20 PM #21
gmanwho

gmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant future
just throwing it out there.. i would think it would be best to dilute the solutions with distilled water.

Ordering some concentrate soon, and i think ill just collect my dehumidifier run off to dilute the solution.

But this is the question, i may be slightly slow at times, u said u use " pond protector ", in the list of enzymes you stated there is no pond protector name listed. U mean the natures pond clarifier ?

Just want to be sure, i have enough stuff on my shelf that i dont use anymore.

oldman, its great people like u are always searching and leading the way off the beaten path. I hope one day soon i will never have to travel to the hydro store again. ( for security reasons, and price)

K+

b-safe
gmanwho is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2009, 11:05 PM #22
dongle69

So, I just got off the phone with Care Free Enzymes, makers of Pond and Fountain Protector that is being used here.
They say DO NOT DILUTE unless using immediately.
Diluting takes the enzymes out of suspension and they won't last long, so don't store it this way.

EDIT: Application rate for hydroponics is .5 oz (~15ml) per 100 gallons.

So, the 16oz bottle is good for 3200 gallons.
Sweet!

Last edited by dongle69; 02-21-2009 at 01:06 AM.. Reason: corrected application rates

Old 02-12-2009, 11:24 PM #23
OsWiZzLe
Banned

OsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the rough
https://www.mightymicrobes.com/shop/p...cat=251&page=1

the rate for hydro is 1:10,000.....this stuff is the bomb
OsWiZzLe is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:41 PM #24
dongle69

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsWiZzLe View Post
https://www.mightymicrobes.com/shop/p...cat=251&page=1

the rate for hydro is 1:10,000.....this stuff is the bomb

I don't think that is an enzyme.
It appears to be a microbial inoculant.

Old 02-12-2009, 11:52 PM #25
SirSmokalot
My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me

SirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond repute
thanks OMW. answered a new ? i had in 1 thread. i just left the Hstore and shit is pricy. going concentrate.
so if i understand correctly- some one(thanks dong) contacted the manufacturer and they said them selves there is a hydroponic application dosage? this is all i needed
Bitch! You know what I want! Hahahahaha! I wanna talk to Samson! Fly me to the moon like that bitch Alice Kramden! 'Cause it's hard being black and gifted! Sometimes I wanna throw it all down and get lifted!

"Sampson got this whole town on lockdown"

Never Say Never-current
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248783
SirSmokalot is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2009, 11:56 PM #26
OsWiZzLe
Banned

OsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the rough
it breaks down organic amendments.....nitrogen bacteria that feed plants....

when i reuse my coco....theres all kinds of roots in the medium still......i hit with the EM.....and b4 u know it..those roots are peace out....didnt get the same results with Sensizyme and Cannazyme
OsWiZzLe is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2009, 11:56 PM #27
Johnny Rotten

Johnny Rotten is a jewel in the roughJohnny Rotten is a jewel in the roughJohnny Rotten is a jewel in the roughJohnny Rotten is a jewel in the roughJohnny Rotten is a jewel in the roughJohnny Rotten is a jewel in the rough
you guys have me fully interested. I was checking out a bottle of pond cleaner a few months back and was wondering the same thing. I'm gonna pick it up and give it a try. It says its safe for plants so it can't do too much harm.

Is it gonna give me protection from pathogens/rots or is it just gonna decompose organics?

"Cocksuckas" Joey Diaz
Johnny Rotten is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2009, 03:06 AM #28
OldMan&theWeed

OldMan&theWeed will become famous soon enoughOldMan&theWeed will become famous soon enoughOldMan&theWeed will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dongle69 View Post
So, I just got off the phone with Care Free Enzymes, makers of Pond and Fountain Protector that is being used here.
They say DO NOT DILUTE unless using immediately.
Diluting takes the enzymes out of suspension and they won't last long, so don't store it this way.
Application rate for hydroponics is 2 capfuls per 100 gallons.
A capful is .5 oz (~15ml).
So, the 16oz bottle is good for 1600 gallons.
Sweet!
Very important information. From now on I'm going to use an eye dropper.

This is the reason for these forums. Just as iron sharpens iron, friends sharpen the minds of each other.

CHEAPER ENZYMES https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=111148
OldMan&theWeed is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:09 AM #29
OldMan&theWeed

OldMan&theWeed will become famous soon enoughOldMan&theWeed will become famous soon enoughOldMan&theWeed will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke1sun View Post
Did u get my PM about testing your enzymes, on another site a guy posted an article from canna, about a diy enzyme test. one with apple sauce and one with paper i think. Is any one with the product willing to try the test?
I agree that a test should be performed, but to do it right I'd have to to the hydro store and shell out 40 bucks so I could do a side-by-side. I already know the stuff works.

CHEAPER ENZYMES https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=111148
OldMan&theWeed is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2009, 03:23 AM #30
Black Ra1n
Cannaculturist ~OGA~

Black Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to all
I'll be trying this, I'm with Sir, I hate paying their ridiculous prices for enzymes.

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal's
~2007~ ~2008~ ~2009~ ~2010~

~O.G.A~ THREADS:

Dr Dog TML16 Che
~O.G.A~ Bud Thread ~O.G.A~ Test Thread

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA
Outdoor Strain Guide

GROW UNITED
Black Ra1n is offline Quote