Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Bubble Hash with Trim/Tiny Buds

Thread Title Search
Bubble Hash with Trim/Tiny Buds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2018, 04:57 AM #1
iGrow420710

iGrow420710 will become famous soon enoughiGrow420710 will become famous soon enough
Bubble Hash with Trim/Tiny Buds

I have watched and done my own research so i know the basics.

Wanted to get some help on making bubble hash.

Got a 4 bag bubble bag kit 220u, 160u, 75u and 25u.

i have 5 kilos of ice thinking to get another 5.

any help advice or links to check out would be highly appreciated.
iGrow420710 is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2018, 07:55 PM #2
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
you should check my link on making bubble hash
gaiusmarius is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2018, 12:46 AM #3
iGrow420710

iGrow420710 will become famous soon enoughiGrow420710 will become famous soon enough
Okay, well i have made my bubble hash.. quite green ran it for longer than i should have.. oh well first time. how to i get it into a ball.. its sitting on the press sheet that comes with the bubblebags

Old 10-17-2018, 01:13 AM #4
iGrow420710

cant get it off press sheet all stuck

Old 10-17-2018, 06:08 AM #5
Dawn Patrol
Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored

Dawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant future
put the sheet in the freezer

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2018, 04:37 PM #6
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Leave it unballed until fully dry. Break it up as much as possible while drying.
Mikell is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2018, 04:58 PM #7
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
you didnt read my link, lol. the hash must be moved off the wet screen when it's still soaking wet, then you let it drip off on the so called pressing screen, by putting a towel under the screen to suck the water out of the hash, after 10 mins of letting it sit on the press screen you break it up and put it on parchment or oven paper, crumble it as small as you can and let it dry a few days and done.
gaiusmarius is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2018, 06:14 PM #8
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
you didnt read my link, lol. the hash must be moved off the wet screen when it's still soaking wet, then you let it drip off on the so called pressing screen, by putting a towel under the screen to suck the water out of the hash, after 10 mins of letting it sit on the press screen you break it up and put it on parchment or oven paper, crumble it as small as you can and let it dry a few days and done.
He does seem not to listen very well. Doesn't he? :(
Switcher56 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-21-2018, 04:15 AM #9
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
Bubble hash, Zamaldelica, air dried a couple hours on parchment:

Don't overthink it.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-25-2018, 11:44 PM #10
illumin8100

illumin8100 will become famous soon enoughillumin8100 will become famous soon enough
Can someone please reply with the real reason you can't grind buds before bubble hash. I want to get as much as possible extracted from my mid buds that i plan on using. Like 3 0z total. I don't want edibles or don't like solvent based hash.... I'm just wondering why i cant put it all in a chopper prior to freezing then mash the hell out of it in the bags.....

People say you dont want to do that but it makes no sense to just get trichomes on the outside.
illumin8100 is offline Quote