Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > K.I.S.S. vs Lucas formula?

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
K.I.S.S. vs Lucas formula? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-02-2016, 09:15 PM #11
stoned40yrs
Ripped since 1965

stoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
I am interested in the maxi just for veg and keeping moms so I think i will grab some to use for a bit.
Maxigrow not maxibloom fro veg and moms. It's what I use and it's great for veg LT.

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014
stoned40yrs is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2016, 07:52 AM #12
LostTribe

LostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud of
Shit I already grabbed the Bloom but they said it had plenty of N for veg I will try it out.

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2016, 07:07 PM #13
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
Shit I already grabbed the Bloom but they said it had plenty of N for veg I will try it out.
You'll be fine.

I use it for hydro-bonsai mums, they grow short and stocky, no 'grow' required.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:31 PM #14
gardener60

gardener60 has a spectacular aura aboutgardener60 has a spectacular aura aboutgardener60 has a spectacular aura aboutgardener60 has a spectacular aura about
Lost Tribe i am a newbie grower and i use the GH Micro and Bloom alone at 8-16 and my last grow i got 2 oz. which doesn't say much, and i didn't know what the hell i was doing but i finally pulled it off after headaches of mass reading and post, this year i am doing 6-9 with better lights, mylar, fans, exhaust, and a more controlled environment.

Old 06-20-2017, 03:00 AM #15
Marijulia

Marijulia is on a distinguished road
How do you use maxigrow for veg?? I mean how much powder per galon?? And do you need to suplement Mg??
Marijulia is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2017, 07:44 AM #16
Kygiacomo!!!
AppAlachiAn OutLaW

Kygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijulia View Post
How do you use maxigrow for veg?? I mean how much powder per galon?? And do you need to suplement Mg??
no i use maxigro for veg at 1 tsp per gallon..keeps the plants a lush green.
Kygiacomo!!! is offline Quote

Old 10-03-2018, 05:43 AM #17
frostqueen

frostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijulia View Post
There's plenty of Mg in there. I think it could use a bit more calcium.
frostqueen is offline Quote

Old 10-03-2018, 06:24 PM #18
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostqueen View Post
There's plenty of Mg in there. I think it could use a bit more calcium.
Ya know, I've been using it for years and I believe you're correct. Though adding "Grow" brings too much of other elements with it, adding calcium nitrate may be just the ticket.

I'm experimenting with adding 100ppm of Cal-Nit from the Jack's company. That's 50ppm of nitrogen and about 56ppm of calcium. I tested it on some soil plants and already like the additional calcium. I haven't noticed the nitrogen being 'too much' yet, but further testing will be needed. heh

Should it work the way I'm expecting, I'll be adding it to both my base Lucas mix and my Maxibloom mums/veg plants. I'm predicting it to be less prone to root rot in late flower, when nutritional needs drop and oil production ramps up.

1 members found this post helpful.