Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
MAC 1 (Caps Cut) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2018, 05:53 PM #11
djbooyah13

djbooyah13 will become famous soon enoughdjbooyah13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Times View Post
Frost looks amazing! Any idea on lineage?
From what i'm being told she's testing regularly around 32%! the lineage is nutsss ( Alien Cookies x (Colombian Gold x Strarfighter)
djbooyah13 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2018, 05:55 PM #12
djbooyah13

djbooyah13 will become famous soon enoughdjbooyah13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLife175 View Post
I would say the terps were a citrus zest leaving on the orange side of things along with sharp floral notes. Only smoked a few times and Iíve had trouble putting my finger on the exact description. The effect is amazing though.
Agreed, same here i can't put my finger on it neither but i get the Orange, Vanilla-y' creamy type of terps from it with the cookies still in the backround.

Old 03-13-2018, 07:19 PM #13
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyist View Post
He asked anyone who wants to breed with the MAC not to blame him for the results, he specified that all the x's he tried with the MAC were garbage.
That is the same thing that was said about Forum Cookies...and well.

That's called a tactic to make a clone have staying power in a world of flippant capitalists moving on the the next big thing in the blink of an eye.

If a cut gets bred, then people seek the seed not the cut, regardless the outcome. If you want to keep something special, you have to disillusion the masses. This is one of several marketing tactics being used in the cannabis industry at large to make things more profitable and to create false celebrity.

dank.Frank
self-justifications catering to the morally
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2018, 07:50 PM #14
Treetroit City
Moderately Super

Treetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post

That's called a tactic to make a clone have staying power in a world of flippant capitalists moving on the the next big thing in the blink of an eye.

If a cut gets bred, then people seek the seed not the cut, regardless the outcome. If you want to keep something special, you have to disillusion the masses. This is one of several marketing tactics being used in the cannabis industry at large to make things more profitable and to create false celebrity.

dank.Frank
Exactly what was my impression, along the lines of "nothing to see here, move along".

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy
Treetroit City is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2018, 05:41 AM #15
Zapadra

Zapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud of
Quote:

dank.Frank
Agreed. These are not the genes you are looking for.

Old 03-14-2018, 06:12 AM #16
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
They're going to pollenchuck it whether it makes good seed or not.

I would give him the benefit of the doubt for now. He worked the hype like a pro.

I'll smoke anything once, but what I don't do is substitute trichome coverage for flavour. Tried too many "loud gassy" flavourless cookie types. Like watching some fool drink corn shine and wax on about the subtle flavours.
Mikell is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 06:27 AM #17
indocult

indocult has a spectacular aura aboutindocult has a spectacular aura aboutindocult has a spectacular aura aboutindocult has a spectacular aura about
Man I've been drooling over pics of this one, have yet to encounter it.

Old 03-14-2018, 06:56 AM #18
MtnLivin

MtnLivin is just really niceMtnLivin is just really niceMtnLivin is just really niceMtnLivin is just really niceMtnLivin is just really niceMtnLivin is just really niceMtnLivin is just really niceMtnLivin is just really nice
Been growing the MAC1 for a minute now. The cut was directly handed to me from CAP himself. There is def no orange smell with MAC1. Itís more of an apple/berry with some old school funk on the backend. Havenít seen any test at 32% either but seeing mid 20ís across the board. I hold little value to THC percentages though. Some low 20ís cuts wreck me harder then some 30ís.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3178DA3E-CE46-4D45-B2AD-418B361B480D.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	449511 Click image for larger version

Name:	C5FE07DD-28B6-4CD9-8760-8F47E88CD729.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	449512
MtnLivin is offline Quote

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2018, 07:04 AM #19
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
Quote:

dank.Frank
Was exactly what I thought to when he posted that. When you release the clone and then sell mac seeds and crosses for $250 a pack. You have to do something to keep people buying from you over some1 selling Mac seeds for $50.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 07:29 AM #20
djbooyah13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnLivin View Post
Been growing the MAC1 for a minute now. The cut was directly handed to me from CAP himself. There is def no orange smell with MAC1. Itís more of an apple/berry with some old school funk on the backend. Havenít seen any test at 32% either but seeing mid 20ís across the board. I hold little value to THC percentages though. Some low 20ís cuts wreck me harder then some 30ís.
Absolutley gorgeous!