Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > IC Mag Fundraiser Forum > A few strains -

Thread Title Search
A few strains - Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2016, 04:34 PM #101
VenturaHwy

VenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to all
Sounds like you have some dank going 197caregiver. Hope you find a few keepers in the CDSD x SD. I've only grown out 2 so far of those, The Revolution has more experience.

Right now I have 5 SD x SD smaller male in flower (f2's). And my first GFBB x SD just did a smoke test last night, has some serious potency. I know the Original Glue is in your area, and might make a nice cross with some of your other cuts.
VenturaHwy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2016, 05:35 PM #102
TDK

TDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really nice
TDK has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenturaHwy View Post
Sounds like you have some dank going 197caregiver. Hope you find a few keepers in the CDSD x SD. I've only grown out 2 so far of those, The Revolution has more experience.

Right now I have 5 SD x SD smaller male in flower (f2's). And my first GFBB x SD just did a smoke test last night, has some serious potency. I know the Original Glue is in your area, and might make a nice cross with some of your other cuts.
have you some pics from them??
Crosses and males??

regards
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....88#post6884388
KarmaG Burmese x A5Haze Grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=308541
KarmaG SweetJackHaze x A5Haze Grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....40#post7305340
Thinking theres something special in the Air look here: Gypsy Nirvana-Luang Prabang Laos Sativa been growen right now by my friend Kingsgard:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=324158
TRH TestGrow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=300312

Crazy and meaningsful
Why ? I have seen the most Bad Shit what can be and still a live, think there´s something wrong or time to bring some shit Back again.

"forget not you dont know me, Vikingblood is in me, i am a BEAST"
TDK is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2016, 05:59 PM #103
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Nice specimens!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA- check out our unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2016, 05:28 PM #104
VenturaHwy

VenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDK View Post
have you some pics from them??
Crosses and males??

regards
I'll put up some pictures in a couple of weeks. They are looking real nice but the smell will tell. The 3 Sour Diesels males are on the first page, 2 of them at least.

Old 08-05-2017, 04:01 PM #105
VenturaHwy

I just germ tested the CDSD x SD. Rez - Chemdog Sour Diesel x Sour Diesel. They are still germinating real good. I was thinking about sending some into seedbay if anyone wants to try them out.

I realize now when seeds don't germinate it can be grower error. I tried to germ about 20 assorted seeds and none came up. I thought maybe they were dead, or was it the well water I used? Or was it that I forgot to ph the water I used, it was at about 6.8 ph. So I tried again. This time I used -

Crystal Geyser Alpine Spring Water from Safeway.
Bio Root
Superthrive
Ph at 6.2 or 6.1
80 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit

Temperature was real hot here, so maybe 80 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Seems like the tails just exploded out of the seeds. Most every seed I planted germinated. Not sure if they hated my well water, or the high ph.

I forgot who to contact for the address for seedbay.

Old 09-30-2017, 12:02 PM #106
kaneboy

kaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the rough
Hey ventura hwy those seeds sound awesome
If you ever send some in i would really like to give them a shot.
Miss rezs genetics
kaneboy is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2017, 01:43 PM #107
VenturaHwy

OK I'll send in a few of them kaneboy.

Old 02-08-2018, 06:42 PM #108
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenturaHwy View Post
OK I'll send in a few of them kaneboy.
still trying to send any of these in or still too busy?

currently testing: White Larry x Amber Cookies
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints
abirdintheair is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2018, 06:59 AM #109
DsourDog

DsourDog has a spectacular aura aboutDsourDog has a spectacular aura aboutDsourDog has a spectacular aura about
Man I’d love some of them old chem d x sd also , them are def. my types , name
Says it all , I’ve got all sour skunky funky types and ogs ofcourse of all types I’ve worked for years now I’d def send in to share
DsourDog is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM #110
hansNfrans

hansNfrans will become famous soon enoughhansNfrans will become famous soon enough
Lost all my old Rez beans back in 14’ my favorite was the sd ibl then the cdsd. Those packs were hyped up and I jumped right on that bandwagon. Spent lots of money on those. Totally worth it, loved those in my garden while I had them.

-Hans

hansNfrans is offline Quote