What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Changes at Skunk Pharm Research

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pioneer Holding is now in control of the Skunk Pharm Research blog.

Graywolf, Pharmer Joe, and Eloquentsolution no longer have access and are no longer participating in the site by posting new material, providing support, or replying to comments.

We also no longer have access to, or are responding to Skunk Pharm Research.com email

Please direct all Graywolf correspondence to graywolfslair1@gmail.com, Pharmer Joe correspondence to joeoakes@oregonmedicalgrowers.com, and Eloquentsolution correspondence to carla@specializedformulations.com.

Please direct all Skunk Pharm Research related matters to James Davies at james@skunkpharmresearch.com.

Watch this space for notice of the new improved site from Graywolf, Eloquentsolution and Pharmer Joe, coming your way soon.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
good luck with your new venture and venue!
...and thanks for the ride.

will be looking for you.

So Davies fucked Skunkparm too? The list grows!

Anybody else James Davies and Eric Meslow of Timbercon has conned and cheated?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Pioneer Holding is now in control of the Skunk Pharm Research blog.

Graywolf, Pharmer Joe, and Eloquentsolution no longer have access and are no longer participating in the site by posting new material, providing support, or replying to comments.

We also no longer have access to, or are responding to Skunk Pharm Research.com email

Please direct all Graywolf correspondence to graywolfslair1@gmail.com, Pharmer Joe correspondence to joeoakes@oregonmedicalgrowers.com, and Eloquentsolution correspondence to carla@specializedformulations.com.

Please direct all Skunk Pharm Research related matters to James Davies at james@skunkpharmresearch.com.

Watch this space for notice of the new improved site from Graywolf, Eloquentsolution and Pharmer Joe, coming your way soon.

that's a real drag, I would like to hear the story behind why you got into bed with corporate cannabis and if it was profitable?

from over hear it looks like you were quickly silenced and the rest of the concentrate world just kept chugging onward but maintained their privacy as far as trade secrets go.

God bless ehrmerika!

Hope you all escape bondage soon and get back to finding medical cannabis solutions!

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We actually traded a portion of SPR to Pioneer Holdings, in exchange for them upgrading the platform so that it was more user friendly, and self supporting, without passing costs on to the reader.

It was the opposite of profitable, as we received no compensation and now of course are locked out of the site and spending money on legal services.

Sorry I can't share more details, but until resolved, ongoing legal issues preclude it.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't help but think SPR without SPR will be rather hollow.

Explains the rash of fluffy material. Or did I just foot mouth myself HAH

oldchuck

Veteran
I hope you are continuing your research and experimentation, Gray Wolf. A web site is just a bit of software after all. Keep up the good work.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
We actually traded a portion of SPR to Pioneer Holdings, in exchange for them upgrading the platform so that it was more user friendly, and self supporting, without passing costs on to the reader.

It was the opposite of profitable, as we received no compensation and now of course are locked out of the site and spending money on legal services.

Sorry I can't share more details, but until resolved, ongoing legal issues preclude it.

So sorry to hear this Gray Wolf, best of luck to you my friend. Your contributions have been so helpful to so many people. :thank you:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't help but think SPR without SPR will be rather hollow.

Explains the rash of fluffy material. Or did I just foot mouth myself HAH

The difference in material, reflects the differences in new managements experience and perspective, versus our own.

It would also appear that they are targeting a different market group than we did.

Feel free to share your own perspective with James Davies at James@skunkpharmresearch.com, or just click on the "Head Cheese" button in the lower left corner of the page.

https://skunkpharmresearch.com/making-rosin-stepbystep/

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sucks they get to be gate keepers to your site but im sure the new project will soon enjoy as just as much esteem.

Now that our hut has burned, we have a better view of the rising moon. Wait to you see our new improved site!

We've already started looking at platforms that will fix the problems we had when we outgrew the old site, and update the material, as well as raise the bar a few notches for competing sites.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im geting error trying ta open Skunk Pharm site. Ar they closed to?

Ummm, not sure what the message means. At my level of computer savvy, my best guess is that something might be broke.

Another guess is that they are shut down to install the improvements, which would be a good thang.

I shudder to think what it might mean if it it is still off line next week. Ah guess we'uns wait and see.

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Last edited:

troutman

Seed Whore
Sorry to hear this Gray Wolf. :moon:

This sucks big donkey dicks.

Maybe you need to start a new extraction website. :tiphat: