What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yogurt Cup Grow Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Coulier

Veteran
I was in walmart recently and I saw 2 oz dixie cups. Anyone want to take a stab at that?
ic

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I was going to sugest you cut the rim off it to get the 1,5 ml capacity, but now I got a better ideea, let's all cut more off their rims, to round the capacity to a full milliliter. :muahaha:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Shit for next round why don't we do 6 oz beer cups? I think they are pretty much a universal thing. I use them all the time for my cuts and what they are 1 ounce bigger than the yogi cups ?

Well I am in next round this past round I never finished because of a move when the contest was already underway so I ditched all my plants but am ready now.

Edited see my next post.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Actually my bad they are 9 oz solo cups so that's like 3 xtra oz's. Even though I was in the dollar store the other day and did see even smaller Dixie cups for kids I'll have to stop by there again and see how many ounces they are.

Edited because wildgrow corrected me on the actual size of the yogi cups.

how about a glass shot glass? I am looking to get in on this for the next round, mine will not compare nowhere near what I have seen, but I will try it. I would like to do a solo cup myself.

Waldgeist

how about a glass shot glass? I am looking to get in on this for the next round, mine will not compare nowhere near what I have seen, but I will try it. I would like to do a solo cup myself.

european plastic shotglas, 2 cl (20 mililiters, 2/3 fl. oz.)

and how to fuck with a malawi clone:biggrin:

picture.php
picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: :yeahthats :laughing:
damn wald... thats crazy.... bigups.... are you doing ur yogi cup warmup for next round? very cool experiment and NICE looking plant. (i've always wanted try a malawi or similar sativa strain, but have always grown more middle of the road hybrids that are quicker finishers.) I'm curious, how long of a life did that lil malawi in the shot glass live? how long in flower and total life?

most likely nxt round will still be yogurt cups... max volume will be 250mL(ish) which is (about) what most "6oz" servings come in, according to E&A and Explosiv's trials.

Waldgeist

hehe, thanks men

this small malawi I grew beside the yogi cup, it was supposed to battle against another shotglas plant from a fella, but his didnt survive:biggrin:

so she was there without a reason.

i made some pics of her in progress, please dont mind the german insider messages into them ;-)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Waldgeist

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

it was irrigated from below, standing in solution all the time as it dries out in maybe 2 hrs

yes I think its intresting because the sativas want to get big even in shotglasses
I must do it again, a bit more systemic.

want to try a 10w chinese cob and sog some shots under it for next round, building a matching cab right now, scale is everything

doin it nano style brothers,

picture.php

there fit about 20-25 shots, its 20x20 cm square, I think i will run it passive again but with a soilmix, soil makes them bit shorter with less stretch in shotglass, not much room inside there ...

:biggrin:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^I was joking! And here he is with a fully grown plant in a shot glass :D

Status
Not open for further replies.