What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How am i doing? How much yield can i get?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Sigh....I should have said a gram a watt from rooted clone to harvest 9 weeks = dialed.

Details. Sorry kids I wasn't clear.

homegr0wer

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Some update. I think some part of plants are yellowing as you can see. Is this light burn, nitroger defiency or something else?
picture.php
[/FONT]

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I can't really diagnose anything, but to help the people who can I suggest a much closer picture, focusing on the problem area. And if you can use the flash on the camera, or another light source, it should come out more white balanced, everything looks yellowish in that picture but it's the light causing it. Which isn't to say your light is causing yellowing of the plants, just that in the picture it adds a yellow cast.

Last edited:
S

sourpuss

pretty sure someone mentioned they look hungry already. either you not feeding enough, or ph is off locking out nutes.

what is the medium?
can you describe your method for preparing your water for feeds and step by step how you add your nutes?

good luck:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts