What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Police raid suspected grow home(they were growing tomatoes)

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
That's what u get for being an cia officer and living in KC. And growing shitty hydro maters.. 3 strikes...lol... yeehaw.....I heard this story after it happened.....they are now safe to grow weed tho...lol

OldPhart

Welcome to Kansas! The state where having grow equipment that they 'suspect' is intended to be used for growing weed, is a felony. It was a harrowing experience to even get hydro supplies back in the 90's. I thought they had given up on those practices by 2000, but I guess they hadn't quite given up.

St. Phatty

My observation of American society is that it has changed a lot.

I would describe the overall situation as a Slow Motion Civil War.

The activities of American police, towards citizens, are a big part of that.

In this case, it's not like the police "took on" the CIA.

They were just participating in the make-work program that they call a "job" - sort of like the CIA does.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Missouri deems marijuana possession a crime that carries hundreds of dollars in fines and a potential jail term. But residents of Kansas City voted overwhelmingly to reduce the penalties there, becoming the latest city in the state to relax punishments for people caught with small amounts of pot.

Nearly 75 percent of voters approved the ballot initiative, Question 5, in Tuesday's special election. The pot measure was considered alongside infrastructure issues and candidates for school district posts.
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...-city-voters-approve-easing-of-marijuana-laws

Someone wanted to cash in...and it wasn't the tomato growers.

Gry

Having just read the piece, I have no problem at all describing the actions of the police as absent of any any integrity, and openly fascist.

Andyo

Veteran
low IQ

low IQ

No doubt cops make a large part of american 98% average IQ score!

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...one clear lesson in all of this, for anyone who hasn't already figured this out is, don't throw ANY evidence in your trash, once you put it out on the street they no longer need a search warrant.

...it is certainly true that prohibition laws suck and it's also true that LEO has zero integrity when it comes to the application of these laws but many of us have existed in this hobby for many years by avoiding obvious mistakes like this.

...if you're gonna play in this game you damned well better know the rules and one of those rules is ZERO canna plant matter in your street trash, lol.

...frankly, that's what composting is for, or vermicomposting.

peace, bozo

St. Phatty

...if you're gonna play in this game you damned well better know the rules and one of those rules is ZERO canna plant matter in your street trash, lol.

...frankly, that's what composting is for, or vermicomposting.

peace, bozo

they can dig through my chicken manure and chemically analyze it.

chickens are good at converting grow op plant matter into plant food.

Actually I feed most of my male plants to the chickens.

To which police department should I mail their droppings ? :woohoo:

yahooman

if we fuck up we get punished....is it just me to think that if cops,who are supposed to protect people and lead by example,screw up shouldnt their penalties be harsher than civilians?

yahooman

the cops obviously lied about the tested tea leaves.....fuckin joke.....and they wonder why we dont trust them

mdgg4

I throw trim old coco and dead plants in trash all the time. My key is to not pull trash cans out until I hear the trash man so my cans never just sit on curb. I will also sit outside until my trash is dumped, I have had to discourage many a dumpster diver grom goimg in my trash. Been doing this for about 10years now with no prob.

But to raid someones house for tomatoes is ridiculous! Wonder if police will compensate them for inconvienience they caused, probably not.
FUCK THE POLICE!

PEACE!

Latest posts

Latest posts