What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New terrorist attack in Brussels

Cvh

Supermod
Just received news a new terrorist attack happend into the Central Station in Brussels. For now the only info we have in Belgium only the suicidebomber died.

shithawk420

Veteran
This is getting to be BS.seems like a daily basis now a days.maybe it's time for there own medicine?

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
maybe it's time for there own medicine?

Yeah but it's damn hard to find a sane person to wear and set off a suicide vest or set of a bomb in a car they are driving. I swear these ISIS guys have a IQ less than an earthworm to believe and do the stupid shit they are doing. And apparently have plenty of idiot volunteers to choose from.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Surely something must have triggered him. Perhaps he couldn't find any Halal chicken at the supermarket or he saw a good looking woman who wasnt all covered up and was offended.
You Europeans must be more accommodating and more sensitive to their culture in order for everyone to live in peace and harmony.

OldPhart

Problem is that we can bomb these ass hats back to the stone age, then they will just go pick up a rock and try to kill somebody. I say every time one of these ass hats does something stupid, we track down every person they have ever had any relationship with, and throw them in a deep dark pit somewhere. I'm talking friends, family, acquaintances...... just remove them and all known associates from the gene pool. Maybe then, when they want to get together and start spewing their crap, they will think that hmmmm.... if one of my fellow sheep f'ers wants to go blow some shit up, we ALL die. They want to be a martyr, I say we put in an express lane for them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dODzsMAJhQ8 That always makes me chuckle.

Latest posts

Latest posts