What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace gear and all

Ncali

Veteran
The pan x mal looks nice bro... she stretches a lot, so so so vigorous. And frosty, looks like you have a very nice plant there. I suspect she indeed will be huge with tons of sexy buds before long.

Nice grow show!

:tiphat: NC

orfeas

Veteran
Best wishes for the new season ,matey!Hope everything works well,and it sure will!The younger recruits look fantastic,while panamala is looking really dangerous...Superb!

Gracias, pelotudo! :biggrin:

Nice BH you had there, that was big. Hope she cures properly so we can hear how good she is. I also want to see those PxM.

As for the mold: I'm not gonna say anything new, but for me what helped the most last year was: Good ventilation (not only the place, but the plant itself; that means medium-lenght internodes, not too dense or big buds and keep the branches spaced from one another so the wind can pass throught). I guess you are going natural, but I found that Supervit from Hesi helped me with the plant's toughness (bugs and "extreme" temperatures mainly), and it's only a drop for every 5l of water, so not too pricey. Good nutrition is key also, but with your experience i'm sure you have that under control (actually I'm sure you already have all planned and under control.

Stay good.
Ata máis ver.

That Bangi is one of the best day smoke, zero body effect, stimulating and clear mind one...
As for nutes, I rarely extra feed since my DIY mix provides a complete nourishment. Air circulation is what I'd like to have a bit more of but no power, no fan...was thinking of hiring Aeolus for the job but he won't carry out individual requests :biggrin:

Wrong smiley in my post in your thread, tiphat was my intention... :biggrin:

The pan x mal looks nice bro... she stretches a lot, so so so vigorous. And frosty, looks like you have a very nice plant there. I suspect she indeed will be huge with tons of sexy buds before long.

Nice grow show!

:tiphat: NC

I do have high hopes ... thanks!

Now the pics are the best outlook of my two troughs I could provide after the whitewashing. The big one is about 120 x 120 cm and the smaller one half the size...
The panamala isn't that bad rootbound, so I reckon I'll go with the moon phase for transplanting...

:tiphat:

Attachments

• P1090724.jpg
    P1090724.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 15
  • P1090720.jpg
    P1090720.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 14

orfeas

Veteran
Last family snapshots before the grande dame hits the ground... got their first shower with Bordeaux Mixture to avail against catastrophe...

:tiphat:Orfeas

Attachments

• P1090727.jpg
    P1090727.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 8
  • P1090726.jpg
    P1090726.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 8
  • P1090731.jpg
    P1090731.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 10
  • P1090732.jpg
    P1090732.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
G

Looking ready for explosion!

Man,that OE with the narrow leaves looks so sexy...But the "dame "looks really dangerous!

orfeas

Veteran
Looking ready for explosion!

Man,that OE with the narrow leaves looks so sexy...But the "dame "looks really dangerous!

Shall I assume the zexy :biggrin: leaves go with VT leaning pheno or is it too early to tell?
By the way, I failed to mention that the dame has been preflowering ALL over...unlike the rest of the company...

G

I never had that long and narrow leaves on OE,looks like you're gonna have fun!:dance013:The more airy bud structure should be a blessing,too.;)

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Yes! The Dame does look dangerous. I bet she'll be glorious in that freshly white washed palace.

got their first shower with Bordeaux Mixture to avail against catastrophe...

In another life I tended a small field of tomatoes, all grown without modern pesticides. I mixed many large bags of Bordeaux. I haven't seen it around here in 20 years though it did a decent job.

orfeas

Veteran
I never had that long and narrow leaves on OE,looks like you're gonna have fun!:dance013:The more airy bud structure should be a blessing,too.;)

a blessing, aye! eulogise! (in karoulia terms :) )

Yes! The Dame does look dangerous. I bet she'll be glorious in that freshly white washed palace.

In another life I tended a small field of tomatoes, all grown without modern pesticides. I mixed many large bags of Bordeaux. I haven't seen it around here in 20 years though it did a decent job.

she looks the part alright...flawless so far... a delight to behold, even for an eye that's beheld such a beauty many a time before...

As for your other life, I'd definitely prefer the small field of tomatoes to the century old olive groove up rugged high hills, around twenty roots with a canopy over 50 m square, where motorised access is short by a couple of hundred metres, not horizontal :) ...

I couldn't fit in the whole canopy of that similar olive tree...

Thank you both for chiming in!

Attachments

• P1090738.jpg
    P1090738.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 9

orfeas

Veteran
Whee!!! The moon is waning and the dame has finally found its way into her ample trough, at 68 cm now...love the way she branches out ...symbiosis was the word in my mind when transplanting nettle alongside :)

Attachments

• P1090742.jpg
    P1090742.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 9
  • P1090741.jpg
    P1090741.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 8

orfeas

Veteran
Thank you, colega! :)

It seems as if the waning moon has done its job and kept me ladies in idling mode, at least height wise unlike volume wise...truth is the temps have been relatively low for this time of year...

Now, despite my having done quite a fair amount of homework, I still feel like a neophyte when I see alternating nodes and pistils all over the side branches...

Anyway, here's the dame...

Attachments

• P1090757.jpg
    P1090757.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 14
  • P1090763.jpg
    P1090763.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 10
  • P1090758.jpg
    P1090758.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 13

orfeas

Veteran
...and the ladies of honour with the last two being alien to Ace family, a local IBL of unknown origin, rather sativa-ish looking...

Attachments

• P1090754.jpg
    P1090754.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 8
  • P1090751.jpg
    P1090751.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 9
  • P1090762.jpg
    P1090762.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 7
  • P1090761.jpg
    P1090761.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 8
  • P1090759.jpg
    P1090759.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 10

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
orfeas , I like your grow style. Neat, clean and healthy environment. Buena suelte....

yoss33

Veteran
Good luck! :) Such nice big bushes, they can overgrow the walls easily once the summer sun gives them superpower :)

orfeas

Veteran
orfeas , I like your grow style. Neat, clean and healthy environment. Buena suelte....

Hola,che!
To tell you the truth, the environment you describe is not really an option for I have suffered considerable losses to mould, which in turn led me to keeping the niche as clean as possible... will need the suelte, no doubt... :)

Good luck! :) Such nice big bushes, they can overgrow the walls easily once the summer sun gives them superpower

You're right, distant compadre! Explosive growth is what we both experience, come June/July... :biggrin:
Do I see your beauties in idling mode as well or is it me old eyes? :)

Thank you both!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi dubi

You're very kind and tactful therefore you'd never call me a slob :biggrin:

I grew the MxP elite simply because I craved the pink pheno my friend had the luck to encounter the year before but I seem to have stumbled upon Malawi instead...
However, I've got to admit it was a pleasure growing it and the final result was just as pleasing, especially the resin bit...one of the most resinous plants I've ever grown with tones of cream caramel fragrance with earthy/woody smell...
while early to judge the high, it definitely shows very promising in potency and quality... a classy sativa high that makes me shanks tremble for a minute or two...curing will surely enhance the scene...we all know what a long curing can do to a sativa, don't we?

Thank you for the opportunity you gave me to try these fine genetics!

Hi orfeas,

I'm glad you enjoyed with the Malawi x Panama from last season :huggg: This Malawi x Panama limited edition is probably the strongest pure sativa hybrid we have released since the latest versions of Golden Tiger fem and Zamaldelica fem.

The PCK x ErdPurt limited edition produces a small amount of strongly mutated plants in early stage of life, that's why we add extra seeds in every pack of this release, to ensure the grower will have enough healthy seedlings from each pack, beside the crinkle mutated growth that some seedlings of this cross may show in early stage, this 100 % indica F1 hybrid produces some of the rarest and most unique purple hashplants we have ever grown .... it's also very resistant against all kind of outdoor conditions, it's worth to grow enough seedlings of this cross and let them pass the early growth problems that some seedlings can show. Extra veg time is recommended.

The new outdoor plants from this season look great :) The ones already planted in soil will become monsters very soon!
Best wishes for the season!

orfeas

Veteran
Part I

Part I

Thank you, dubi!
The PCK x ErdPurt was an almost complete failure since only one plant(out of 5 or 6 seeds) is growing normal...it seems as if I have no luck whatsoever with the ErdP crosses...hope it's only me... :)

Now the following pics are the ace I've been hiding up me sleeve, an S1 Jamaldelica fron the 2013 batch... doesn't it look Jamal leaning?

Attachments

• P1090764.jpg
    P1090764.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 9
  • P1090765.jpg
    P1090765.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 8
  • P1090766.jpg
    P1090766.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 8

orfeas

Veteran
Part II

Part II

thought I might as well do a DWD :biggrin: see what comes and adjust on the way... at a metre ten atm...

:tiphat: Orfeas

Attachments

• P1090777.jpg
    P1090777.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 10

Buddler

Veteran
Very nice Orf such beautiful structure of your ladies bending them over creates so many more tops love the look of them..B

orfeas

Veteran
Thanks, Buddler! Enjoy some more...

Now, school may be out for summer, but these ladies have just enrolled for intensive summer classes already taken their seats at the desk :biggrin:
come solstice they're gonna move into 30 lt pots and take up the space I now use to move around...upright...then it'll be crouching I'll have to make do with...:biggrin:

Yesterday I gave them another shower with sulphur/nettle/horsetail tea...

Attachments

• P1090779.jpg
    P1090779.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 12
  • P1090781.jpg
    P1090781.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 11
  • P1090782.jpg
    P1090782.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 7
  • P1090783.jpg