What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

Mountainkush

7 weeks from seed and first day of flower
picture.php

picture.php

Phrenos

Hello, I have started to get into this genetics with these 2 zamaldelica, eager to see how they develop

Attachments

• zd_1_ic.jpg
    zd_1_ic.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 11
  • zd_2_ic.jpg
    zd_2_ic.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 12

Mountainkush

18 days in the flower tent
picture.php

22 days
Wispy messy pistils and very different from my first one. I’m guessing more zamal/Thai pheno.
picture.php

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I found A SEED in one of my Zami's. It is soaking right now and split. Should be a girl, there were no Males at all present.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I had one that I chopped two weeks ago. I got 2.5 z's dry. I have about 3 lbs on hand for smoking. Believe me, it gets better with two month cure.
My friends are hooked on Zami.

Got about a dozen Malawi's in various stages. Have not smoked it yet. But I will.

Follow-up from Harvest post 3042

Follow-up from Harvest post 3042

Beautiful plants, frients! It's been about ten weeks since I harvested my Zam so I thought I'd post a follow-up.

The scents have matured over the last few months -there is still fruity scent, but there is a large funk that is also quite prominent. The tropical/red fruit is the more prominent though. Sorry I can't be more descriptive. Sweet and sour? Not quite chemical, but not a fruit I'm familiar with. I've never had fresh mango though. Smells great, imo.

The effects are clear sativa, trippy thoughts -philosophical or other, not visual- but not racy, in my opinion. My wife is sensitive to that, but she doesn't feel any while microdosing when I vape it. It can cause some chest shaking/quivering in high doses. A friend commented that it caused some stomach sensations/contractions. This is the first comment I've received of that. Most people agree that it's somewhat chill, even while all of the above it true at the same time. My wife and I have both experienced effects in our legs. It's not an indica body effect, very different, but several folks have needed to just sit down afterwards :D

Overall, I'm quite pleased! For me, this is great flower to share with a friend on an evening -not too late. Usually impresses. I use a bit in the mornings, but I prefer Bangi Haze, just out until my next harvest is ready. I don't find that I want to get up and be energetic on this Zam, but it's clear enough for me that I can think and work. I haven't been out camping or to the woods much since harvest because corona, but I have gotten out of the city the last few weekends for a few hours. Each time, the Zam gave me a nice clarity to enjoy the sun and the day.

Dry and cured weight came to 131 grams of upper flowers and half as much of untrimmed lower, more airy flowers. I had her almost lollipopped in a 2'x2' for around twelve weeks. I think if I run a clone (already shared one with a friend) of her, I'd like to let her ripen further before harvest. I'm not keen on staggered harvests because my environment is so dry much of the year, but perhaps I'll try it to compare effects, if I can time it right. I'm also interested in running more from seed at some point.

Thanks again to Dubi, Ace and others that helped bring us these genetics!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=538575

Attachments

• 04-20-20_one week dried.jpg
    04-20-20_one week dried.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 31

Mountainkush

4 weeks and smelling amazing already. Pretty hard to describe but kinda creamy sweet with a bit of a peppery note in the background
picture.php