What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Your BudShots!!! (cont...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

sunny pics are incredible.... this pic the ganja monster.

my silver buds, superskunk harvest day 12/02

silver beauty

silver twins

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
medicaluser420 said:
What the fuck is that sunnyside? looks like a huge sideways nug or some shit. Did you top that girl , tie her down or something?What strain is that? Looks Good Great Job

She is a T.H.Seeds Bubblegum....I topped her once.

Last edited:
G

hello IC'ers and OG's in the thread.. :joint:
got some shots of my small garden tonight..
all ive got is a local cross thats just devastating!
this is my 5th indoor grow and its looking nice and frosty already :woohoo:

heres the lst'd one, its bent over with 8 wires attatched to the tubs lid on all corners, I tried to get some macros, but my cam sucks (especially with the HID on), so these are the best shots i could get of the trich coverage so far,

and heres some of my last nugs from last harvest, im staggering plants in both rooms since ive only got a 400w in the bloomroom, i can fit 2 more in there to make 4 in a week or so when the clones get a tad bigger..

Last edited:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
HempKat said:
someone presumably a member here, implied that many of the more established members here see me as a laughing stalk.

I can say that definately wasn't the case for me...I thought you posting habbits were a bit odd... but I see that you were here to help, and that is what counts. HempKat...please stay, we need good ole dirt farmers here at ICMAG that want to help. Don't let em get to you... They are not welcome here for a reason...the same reason you ARE welcome, think about it :) If you must...take a break. Come back when you are ready.:joint:

AGG

Veteran
Maxima Purple #1

Maxima Purple #1

I taked this pics of my Maxima Purple today, she is close to finish
She grow outdoor in my terrace

9094Maxima_1_17022006a.jpg

peace

AGG

Last edited:
G

Yeah HempKat, fuck it guy. Just do your thing, there is alway going to be door knobs around. I didn't read the whole post you wrote, (im a lazy prick that way) but read enough. This place needs MORE guys like you. I like how these "established members" at these places think they run shit. What they should do is get a life imho.

I say keep growing and keep showing. :D

Peace out.

Sleepy

Veteran
GreenBastard said:
Yeah HempKat, fuck it guy. Just do your thing, there is alway going to be door knobs around. I didn't read the whole post you wrote, (im a lazy prick that way) but read enough. This place needs MORE guys like you. I like how these "established members" at these places think they run shit. What they should do is get a life imho.

I say keep growing and keep showing. :D

Peace out.

i take offense...i am working on improving my life...i learned to walk again. :woohoo:

budshots:

green goddess

MPxNYCD

NLxBB

all at 6 weeks..

sorry to see you leave, hempkat.

G

WWM, great lookin nugget !
Kiler shots everyone, ive gotta get some shots taken tomorrow morning
nice frost showing on my 12/12 room

R00KIE

A shot or 2 of my Hashplant @ day 40. :yummy:
I've got some wicked foxtails starting... I'm going to get some pics tomorrow... :) She's sleeping... :kitty:
8567DSCF0580.jpg

8567DSCF0571.JPG

G

Okay, some may have noticed that the post regarding my leaving are gone. I'm not entirely sure If I'll stay but for now at least until the C-99 crop is harvested and dried, I'm here. After that I'll have to see how I feel at that time. Until then, I propose business as usual as if none of that nonsense happened.

groer

Those are great looking sour bubble buds.

Hey man you want to process the images right now they are just uploaded, you need to go to user menu>upload photos and click the upload button with nothing selected. It will show the pics and you want to click to process them, this will remove any info like right now I can see what camera you were using and what time you took the picture.

My sour bubbles are going to start flowering in a little over a week and I can't wait!

weeweeman said:
heres some SourBubble ive been enjoying :yummy: hope you all like it.

WWM

G

my loved plants

my loved plants

niceeeeee.

you can feel the heat ?

8626feel_the_heat1.jpg

my supaskunk

8626harvest_superskunk_0121.jpg

my bud going to hawaii

8626pp_hawaii2.jpg

beaty mini supaskunk