What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Your BudShots!!! (cont...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

NICE JACK!! (when'd ya buy the beans?)

NICE JACK!! (when'd ya buy the beans?)

nice docleaf-you grew? looks tastey as heck.
here's some vintage '98 jack for yas-the orig..
northern greenhouse grown-3yr vaccume cure...
5538jackGrnHse02cure-med.JPG

5538grnhsejack-med.JPG

5538nyc_haze-med.JPG

same plant as them buds-pimpin it out...
5538jackpimp-med.JPG

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CaptainJack said:
nice docleaf-you grew? looks tastey as heck.

No I did not. (it was a joint effort). The seeds came from N11 :D

Saxon Axe [fritillary seed] (under glasshouse)

Saxon Axe [fritillary seed] (30day 12/12 approx.)

Bubble Dust [Growdoc Seeds]

peace n bloom

Last edited:
G

Very nice shots everyone!!! :lurk: This thread is already starting to pick up speed again! Lets keep it going!!! :dance:

Heres some Humboldt Rain/Snow that has been curing for a couple of days now. :bigeye: This nugz are from the plant that I posted at the beggining of the thread. :D

Peace... NorCalRasta :smoke:

G

biatches!!!!!!!

biatches!!!!!!!

triangle kush, ice, and blockhead, and purple pheno white rhino. thanks killabrown,,,,,i used to read word up magazine to;) rip biggy. peebs

Last edited:

killabrown420

damn perfect bitches! thats whats up! what flavor is that might I ask? and what you growin dem bitches under?
from the og archives... :dueling:

outame's ipbb

heres the one girl in my garden i wish i could have back...filthybeast's BS#1 F2's...filthy if your out there, mad respect!

G

my buds goin insane

my buds goin insane

my buds goin insane

the power plant
smells like green spirit

G

well man

its as close to a lot of the snow i've smoked

really flavorful "weed that tastes like weed" flavor with a bit of earthyness in there

:)

this one would be good to run side by side with snow clone only and see how it turns out..

G

Wow, it feels good to cruise over here and see a continuation of Free Your Budshots and some farmiliar faces (sorta) ! :joint: :wave:

I lost my og gallery too (for now i guess?)
and the lights are off in the 12/12 room, so heres my only contribution tonight.. last of the last harvests local strain "wonderbud"(hawaiianxblack fly), yes crappy pic..gotta make this last half jar last 34 more days plus drytime :noway: ....got more flowering as we speak so ill get some plant shots up tomorrow, trich covered goodness on week 2 or so already.. (lost my log, so no clue on what day of flowering..)

8674ic1-med.jpg

Last edited:
G

:bow:

I had just found this thread on OG before the heartless bastards took her down...

Here are a couple shots of the greenhouse as of Febuary 10. We have a Romulan and a White Russian...

jsn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts