What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA

EZlistener

pontiac- great thread man, i already got it saved in fav's. i made 3 of the cool tubes with oil lamp chimneys, saved me a bundle, more to spend on seeds hehehehe

omentheduck

this is so useful it is almost scary, i have posted it on 2 other sites links list nice work, and thank you for takeing the time (all of you) to compile this :bashhead: :headbange :jump: :laughing:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
brain- Thanks for the link. I added it to the list. :yes:

Anyway i added a new section called:

Outdoors Related

Any links containing outdoor related DIYs (ex. outdoor irrigation system) would be appreciated.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey pontiac, I would have pm'd you to tell you this.... but i dont have 50 posts...

anyways... the "DIY cool tube" section is missing pictures... which in my opinion discredits it. Just recommending a removal from youre ingenious list.

manitu

Hi. This is my Carbon scrubber design. I know you got alot of designs allready , most of the excellent, But I'm a little bit proud of mine, and I would love to get it included in the link-o-rama!

It is allso just two-three hours work, if you can find a proper silencer.

.manitu

Latest posts

Latest posts