What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who's all been breeding their own autos?

Jammal

Hello all,
These Auto's aren't mine. I'm running Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4 from Ace seeds. One plant is being crossed with both of my Lebanese males. The other plant will be crossed with one of DJ Shorts Blueberries.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76620&pictureid=1871248&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76620&pictureid=1871249&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76620&pictureid=1871250&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
The buds are dense and heavy. The bud pictured by itself is getting the Blueberry f4 pollen. I will run the f1's outside next season. The semi auto flowering Lebanese females I have one is also getting Blueberry f4 pollen. I will run at least one in the greenhouse and one or two outside next season. Peace

I have a very similar progect in the works,,,Not long ago I dusted a Auto KVSxSAS ( an OG Kush and Super silver have auto I pollen chucked) with Caribe pollen from Canabiogen ...not a bunch seeds it was in a little cup ha...but still I got a couple dozen...So these will be like a F1 half auto Jamaican

I want to breed these to the F1 freebeies I got of Morrocan x Nicole Kush....

combining these genetics should give rise to something suitable to the outdoors. I plan on just letting them go outside somewhere..Collect the best

I want to

dendrophilly

I didnt expect this shot adrenaline x red libanon to get this big. Shes going to outgrow her pot. :/

Attachments

• 1534360235584-824307045.jpg
    1534360235584-824307045.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 29

dendrophilly

I tried growing flashes reg stock heavens haze, white sirus and red libanon. I didnt get any of the heavens haze or white sirus to germ and only half the pack of red libanon germed.

Currently running fems from stitch instead of the regs. Growing cobra now, dj shorts blueberry and stitches lebanese.

The one red libanon female i had that budded correctly was dank, smelling of eucalyptus and tasting like real moracan hash. Shame the buds had trouble filling out, some rudi is like that, at least that what i was reading here;
https://www.cannabisculture.com/content/2003/07/22/3033/
Stitches strains to me are reminicent of nevils autos in the 1980s. I believe stitches gear is semi-legit, its probably old genetics and old seeds, especially the reg seeds. It seems people have had sucess with his strains. Id like to hear from other users who have tried his regular seed stock though, because the red libanon is the only one ive had any success with.

angelgoob

I once paid 70 bucks for an eighth of blueberry.

So they weren't budding correctly? Yea. I always wondered about their veg timing and how photoperiods come into play on that. How does everything really mix?

Eucalyptus and morrocan hash. That's swell. How's the highs personality?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've an Auto project in the works. It's been a few years since I've visited it & it's about time I get it to at least F3 (Full Auto). I first started this project quite a few years ago. I'm thinking around 2010 or 2011. Made it to F2 and stopped because I want to pop a large amount of seed to make selections with. Especially considering that the Auto trait will only be expressed in about 25% of the offspring.

I wasn't going to list the genetics but it's been years since the seed lines were even available to the public so:
Both the Auto (Diesel Ryder [from Johnney Pot Seed]) and the Photo (Killer Queen F7 [Fuel pheno from Elephant Man]) parent stock was purchased in auctions on another stanky forum. They were popped and documented there & some of the seed was shared with a few of the members of that forum.

I've been itching to get the project to the finish line but haven't had the space or the resources to get the project completed. Hopefully this will be finished sooner rather than later. The seed is beginning to get old. Once this project is completed I've some SBR70 to add to the mix and see what becomes of them.

I hope yall's projects are doing well and that you reach the expected end results.
DAMN I need to get busy!

angelgoob

not my style i dont think dendro, but it depends.

mjpassion. yea i made seeds I dont want.

I am getting the ones I want.

I want to create a modified c99. Lemon flavored. stronger more social and purple. under 60 days. Other than that im rootbounding and planting other plants introducing cold over generations of the fast autos I am getting. I have like 10 other ideas. maybe 6 are solid. I do quite a lot of thinking. It's all in my notes.

dendrophilly

A good percentage of the f1s made with stitches red libanon are not auto flowering. Just a heads up for anyone wanting to breed with the red libanon reg stock from flash.

dendrophilly

Not too red, some have red fan leaf stems. These two are different f1 autos made with red libanon male pollen. Both bearing seeds from a male variety of the first.

Attachments

• 1537168316104-370307329.jpg
    1537168316104-370307329.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 15371684104871700432799.jpg
    15371684104871700432799.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 27

angelgoob

some plants that grow fast have purple stems. i notice it on hard fed plants mostly.

I feel like it's ph of what the plant really wants specifically.

angelgoob

whoa sorry for the sentences. apparently I don't like paragraphs. each sentence is SO important! haha.

yes Lester I made Think Different and SourAk together.

Froze shit loads of pollen for it. Made tons of seeds. They all germ too.

Found out Think Different just taste kind of like piss and doesn't have the good terps. lol

So I got my SourAk seeds again. Hooked the dude up with a good donation. He was happy.

I got 11 going regs. Got collodial just in case. Fungus gnats now. Got lavendar oil on them now, but yea. diatomacieious earth tomorrow.

I am fighting fungus gnats. Found one seedling tipped over. Analyzed it and the root was getting eaten into. Lucky I have spider, but DE will have to be careful not to hit my spider areas.

They are in 4 inch pots. easy to water and to move. Which I need for reasons.

I wish I could test THC each generation, but I am actually not going on potency. One joint will do but here's the thing, this strain gets rid of headaches. That's the thing.

I induce my headache with alcohol and test. I already know what to look for. It's the short pheno that does this. I'm not sure if it's apigenin or not.

Somebody start auto c99 man. Cinderella 99 ok? Then we will breed and then finally introduce our 9's together. our auto 9's. Yea. so C99 is called the 9 now.

Anybody hear anything of the NEW c99 coming out? I need a lemon c99 auto 60 days or under.

Lester I put water on the seeds and 57 1/2 days later I harvested! Less than 60 days for everything. 54 days from sprout!

If you do high N on these they veg longer. They show sex at 19 or 20 days. There's 2/3 60 day ones and 1/3 65 day ones. They're both fast. Breeding autos is touchy. I am making these seeds and then each time I breed and seed, I measure what I am doing against what breeding says I should do. I got a breeding bible. Tells you a few things. I also look on forums. I just want a medical strain that's fast.

I don't know if I said this before, but I have 14 different ideas to cut the 60 day time away. If you want to know a few right here I can drop my best ideas for you.

You can think like a plant? Why's it get us high? Why's it got terps? If you know the answer to those, you can think like a plant, especially cutting down the temp during seed production and not letting seeds mature fully with the cold. There are other things like root bounding and stuff plant other plants in there. Using far red at certain times.

dendrophilly

Some progress over here, ive got some pollen sacks on a female I reversed with sts.

Attachments

• 1538733485935-303019510.jpg
    1538733485935-303019510.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 15387335994311606613573.jpg
    15387335994311606613573.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 23

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I recommend Joey weed C99. Fast finish, might be good for your project.

It is strange not to many people are working C99 autos. Maybe because it finishes so fast on its own. It certainly is more potent than think different, which is hay to me.

Best of luck

master kusher

whoa sorry for the sentences. apparently I don't like paragraphs. each sentence is SO important! haha.

yes Lester I made Think Different and SourAk together.

Froze shit loads of pollen for it. Made tons of seeds. They all germ too.

Found out Think Different just taste kind of like piss and doesn't have the good terps. lol

So I got my SourAk seeds again. Hooked the dude up with a good donation. He was happy.

I got 11 going regs. Got collodial just in case. Fungus gnats now. Got lavendar oil on them now, but yea. diatomacieious earth tomorrow.

I am fighting fungus gnats. Found one seedling tipped over. Analyzed it and the root was getting eaten into. Lucky I have spider, but DE will have to be careful not to hit my spider areas.

They are in 4 inch pots. easy to water and to move. Which I need for reasons.

I wish I could test THC each generation, but I am actually not going on potency. One joint will do but here's the thing, this strain gets rid of headaches. That's the thing.

I induce my headache with alcohol and test. I already know what to look for. It's the short pheno that does this. I'm not sure if it's apigenin or not.

Somebody start auto c99 man. Cinderella 99 ok? Then we will breed and then finally introduce our 9's together. our auto 9's. Yea. so C99 is called the 9 now.

Anybody hear anything of the NEW c99 coming out? I need a lemon c99 auto 60 days or under.

Lester I put water on the seeds and 57 1/2 days later I harvested! Less than 60 days for everything. 54 days from sprout!

If you do high N on these they veg longer. They show sex at 19 or 20 days. There's 2/3 60 day ones and 1/3 65 day ones. They're both fast. Breeding autos is touchy. I am making these seeds and then each time I breed and seed, I measure what I am doing against what breeding says I should do. I got a breeding bible. Tells you a few things. I also look on forums. I just want a medical strain that's fast.

I don't know if I said this before, but I have 14 different ideas to cut the 60 day time away. If you want to know a few right here I can drop my best ideas for you.

You can think like a plant? Why's it get us high? Why's it got terps? If you know the answer to those, you can think like a plant, especially cutting down the temp during seed production and not letting seeds mature fully with the cold. There are other things like root bounding and stuff plant other plants in there. Using far red at certain times.
When fighting fungus gnats I like to use the motto don't fly and die. LOL Also Hydrogen peroxide (3%) 1 bottle and then fill with 4 or 5 times the amount of peroxide will kill the eggs and put a big dent in any future populations.

dendrophilly

Kalashnikov's blue acid auto bearing reg seeds from sour blue x blood bud and agent orange auto. I love the structure of this plant, a very tight little bush forming individual dense nugs. Sativa looking start with indica finish.

Attachments

• 1538968715443-911299977.jpg
    1538968715443-911299977.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 20
  • 1538968644014-1109532017.jpg
    1538968644014-1109532017.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 19

dendrophilly

Sour blues has a branch loaded with fem seeds, i hope she can hold on for another 30 days.

Sour mellon mass is next, shes a little leggy right now but i expect her to fill out.

My two studs are still producing pollen.

I'm tempted to pollenate my speedy boom auto from kanabia; I'm growing two freebies and this one is doing really well.

Attachments

• 1539287312206-683237564.jpg
    1539287312206-683237564.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 1539287358168285945516.jpg
    1539287358168285945516.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 1539287468730-1828650660.jpg
    1539287468730-1828650660.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 19

angelgoob

wooo! nice!

I gotta wait for mine to grow to pollinate. Hopefully I get male and female.

And Lester. yes pretty much like hemp. something about it i didn't like. I smoked it to get stoned and yes, kinda, but not the way I want. weeeeird high.