What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Acapulco Gold, Ace vs Barneys

FarmBuck

Acapulco Gold from Barney's Farm ...

Acapulco Gold from Barney's Farm ...

My Golden girls from Barneys getting close to harvest window

Attachments

• 1-_MER1863.jpg
    1-_MER1863.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 1-_MER1864.jpg
    1-_MER1864.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 1-_MER1865.jpg
    1-_MER1865.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 1-_MER1866.jpg
    1-_MER1866.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 1-_MER1867.jpg
    1-_MER1867.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 1-_MER1873.jpg
    1-_MER1873.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 24

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Barney's definitely has indica in it. My Bodhi's are very wild looking with very tall sparse buds and leaves are tiny.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
These are about 6 or 7 weeks into flower. They took forever to show sex and I was convinced that one was a male for weeks. Nope, two girls. I took a cutting from one....anyhow, they keep stretching for the moon. I had topped these early on in veg but the branches took off like nothing phased them and now they have turned into monsters. Right now they are at about 6 feet tall and I hope they will stop with the stretching and start getting FAT. :biggrin:

Just look at that structure. Tiny leaves, sparse and wispy flowers, very wild looking and absolutely no doubt this is a pure sativa. The branches are very flexible. I'm quite impressed with how they are starting to fill out. Man, I am just in love with these and I hope I can nurse them along to a happy harvest.

Hydro8

I have had Barney's AG it is good. I am not a big fan of Barney's but the AG is a good sativa dominate hybrid. I definitely has some indica in the genetics but the high is very sativa nice and clear.

Latest posts

Latest posts