Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > No Till Gardening (Indoors) with Team Microbe

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Thread Closed
No Till Gardening (Indoors) with Team Microbe Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-09-2016, 10:50 PM #111
HAZE FIEND

HAZE FIEND is a jewel in the roughHAZE FIEND is a jewel in the roughHAZE FIEND is a jewel in the roughHAZE FIEND is a jewel in the roughHAZE FIEND is a jewel in the roughHAZE FIEND is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Microbe View Post
So as many of you may already know, I've been experimenting with shilajit resin in the garden this cycle and have laid off 90% of my previous inputs as a test to see what this soil can really do when left alone. Asides from restoring mineral nutrition every now and again through kelp or shilajit, this cycle has been getting water only every 2-3 days of the week:

View Image
The One
View Image
GG4
View Image
The One
View Image
The One - day 42 a branch broke over it's own weight. It was too late by the time I found it, so I chopped it down for an early sample. Surprisingly strong for being so early too
View Image
The One
amazing piks to! n great experiment..

Old 09-09-2016, 10:53 PM #112
HAZE FIEND

HAZE FIEND is a jewel in the roughHAZE FIEND is a jewel in the roughHAZE FIEND is a jewel in the roughHAZE FIEND is a jewel in the roughHAZE FIEND is a jewel in the roughHAZE FIEND is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Microbe View Post
View Image
I've been recently incorporating Shilajit resin into my routine every other week at 1 rice grain size chunk of resin per gallon with great results. It's got 85 minerals in ionic form, and tons of trace elements along with a list of other beneficial constituents to add to this full-spectrum plant supplement sustainably mined from the Himalayan Mountains. There's a thread in my bio all about the application of this in the plant world (it's commonly known as a human fulvic acid supplement)

View Image
The garden 48 hours after a Shilajit drench

View Image
"The One"

View Image
Some Holy Basil seeds ready to be dried and shucked
so where can we get this shilajit resin from plz team microbe i really am interested in incorperating it into my teas or just water it into my soil as a drench seperate.. it seems there are alot of benefits in using this anyhow..

Last edited by HAZE FIEND; 09-12-2016 at 12:43 PM..

Old 09-09-2016, 11:02 PM #113
HAZE FIEND

is it the pure mimiju stuff that iv found on ebay it says pure shilajit resin made from mimiju?

Old 09-10-2016, 01:43 AM #114
Granger2

Granger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to behold
Fiend,
FYI this is Team Microbe's thread. Microbeman is a different guy on here. -granger

Old 09-12-2016, 12:45 PM #115
HAZE FIEND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger2 View Post
Fiend,
FYI this is Team Microbe's thread. Microbeman is a different guy on here. -granger
hahahahha... aaaaahhhhh no what an idiot i need to stop toking so much wen on here thanks bro correctin now how insultin n embarissing i have been.. thanks brva lol..

my apoligies to team microbe! genuine stoner mistake n im very sorry x

Old 09-21-2016, 06:07 PM #116
Shooter350

Shooter350 is on a distinguished road
Did Team Microbe Get banned again?

Old 09-22-2016, 01:40 AM #117
Granger2

Granger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to behold
I was wondering the same thing. -granger

Old 09-22-2016, 05:40 AM #118
heady blunts
prescription blunts

heady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond repute
ya shilajitgate.

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:58 PM #119
DOWNLOW

DOWNLOW will become famous soon enoughDOWNLOW will become famous soon enough
lmao.

Thread Closed