What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snow Moon

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Mine didn't get the gorgeous purples that I see on Syd's but it was an immediate favorite ever since the chop early this summer. It continues to improve in the jar and has that super intense lemon aroma, which is funny because for most of the flowering it smelled like delicious over ripe melon...

Damned nice head to it and very relaxing. My favorite Ace strain so far and so im trying for round two now. I wasn't smart enough to keep a cut last time but will this time. Hoping to get that sativa looking pheno again but so far the plant is a bit more dainty and columnar.

Wellandwitham

Hi Dubi, pleasure to grow your strains. Heres a cured bud of Snow Moon. Pleased i kept a cut :)

picture.php

View image in gallery

Shes developed into a lovely smoke, a lemony undertone to her when ground up with a hash taste coming through on the smoke. Very frosty. Effect is much more active than i was expecting from her. I was expecting couchlock indica hit, but quite the opposite. She can be most enjoyable for an afternoon smoke. Something i quite like about her is she is not crazy strong, so keeps me functional lol. Look forward to growing out more of your stuff.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Definitely, especially since you have a cut saved too.

Here's a quick shot of my skinny girl. She's about 4 or 5 weeks along and recently topped, maybe 12 inches tall. I did save two cuts but not sure if either will survive or not but so far so good.

wasgedn

so , still small..EDIT i mean the pic format
picture.php

picture.php

but not his one's ...
sm2

picture.php

sm1
picture.php

day 30 1212 day 23 flower

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Dubi, pleasure to grow your strains. Heres a cured bud of Snow Moon. Pleased i kept a cut :)

Shes developed into a lovely smoke, a lemony undertone to her when ground up with a hash taste coming through on the smoke. Very frosty. Effect is much more active than i was expecting from her. I was expecting couchlock indica hit, but quite the opposite. She can be most enjoyable for an afternoon smoke. Something i quite like about her is she is not crazy strong, so keeps me functional lol. Look forward to growing out more of your stuff.

Mouthwatering Snow Moon bud Wellandwitham :yummy:
Ready to be delighted!

Glad you are enjoying with her terpene profile and effects.
Snow Moon has a very kind, positive, relaxing yet uplifting indica effect, not so couchlock as some heavy afghani/skunk hybrids.

Happy that you keep the genetics alive in clone form.
Wish you enjoy her for a long time. Thanks a lot for your feedback!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi wasup,

Thanks also for sharing pics of your Snow Moons in flowering.
They look very healthy and resinous in mid flowering. :yes:
Hope they are doing well in their second half of flowering.
She's usually a very fast flowering plant, so you shouldn't be that far from the end of maturation.

Best wishes!

wasgedn

thx mate,
my pleasure dubi..

one of the sm's is the most stiff standing leafs plant i growed until now...very vigorous
yeah man got the feeling 8 weeks 1212 tops..have feeling they fast like some afghan crosses..
in times of have a rush maybe cause run out of stash,the window opens at 45 days 1212..from what i have seen.. i mean its early but you could think of it...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the fast update wasup! Truly shiny hashplant phenos you got there ;)

wasgedn

im very happy with it...
morrow on 45 i take a look with pistol magnifier...
i run out of stash:laughing:

im curious on harvest pics...need warmwhite filter to get better pics...to high contrast eh eh..

wasgedn

picture.php

the one with long connected cola need 8 1212..
the other on next pic
maybe i cut at 49 ....will see..EDIT i think yes hehe
picture.php

wasgedn

so i did harvest first sm on day54 1212....just at harvest i realized she is gone to go purple the buds...a week more or colder night and voilar ....
its good yielder...she had very less space cause tuttifruttibankguymisstake(damn) , but she yieldet good for that space...
very strong smell...piney sour sweet with very light hints of rotten and even lighter hints of fuel...not really fuel...but the direction...
as i was coming into dry room i got instant aroma hit which never had so intense..
pics comin later..

edit : edit is an old german female name lol..no what i want too say is it reminds a bit at redwine in a sort of..

wasgedn

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]when you would drive her hard (...)this would be connected and rockhard but not as good as this ganja hehe...Edit and its dense hard bud too...and again for that less space she had she yielded good imo[/FONT]
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts