What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama Haze

Hey Bro brilliant grow. Could you give us an updated smoke report?

Im about to pop a bean but since this lady wont be ready till nearly Christmas time I'm wondering if it's worth the investment???

Thanks man

ValleyKush

Veteran
Thanks bro.

This girl is an introverted monster. I have a friend who is already pretty introverted and when he smokes this stuff he gets ripped into himself to the point of having a hard time functioning and he doesnt really like it. For me it's not quite as bad but still sends me deep inside my brain. It is super long lasting and continues to get you higher and higher with each toke. Havent pushed it to see if it has a ceiling yet but I imagine it is quite high. Everybody who has smoked it so far have high tolerances and it gets them all super ripped. It is fairly speedy but not nearly like a thai or african. There is a definite foggyness to her still from the panama which I hope goes away with a longer cure. I've found I don't really like the panama (i think i got all red phenos) as it is so muddy and it totaly shines threw in this pheno. Although I'm sure a more hazey pheno would be more up my ally, I think I would prefer the malawi cross as dubi says it is much more extroverted.

Her taste and smell is a delightful old school sweet lemon with a skunky background. Very pleasant to smoke.

I'm super bummed this was the only girl that made it from my pack as I would have loved of see the variation, but oh well, shit happens.

I'll give another report in a month or 2.

ValleyKush

Veteran
Thanks man.

Ha! Maybe for the first half hour but the next 2 and a half are spent doing laps in your head.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the smoke report ValleyKush,

You are right, Purple Haze x Malawi has a more euphoric, accelerated and extroverted effect, while Panama Haze has a more introverted, deep, mental effect: a mix of the thought provoking haze effect with the dense, strong and long lasting red colombian type of effect from the Panama. The skunky lemony aromas also come from the Panama side of the hybrid.

Does the smoke produce that special incensey aromas in the room ? These kind of desirable hazy aromas can easily be found in Panama Haze.

andlund930

I know this is a old thread but I was so happy with my Panama Haze grow in wanted to find a place to share my experience.

I grow in a 4x4x5 tent under 550w of LED's. I let it go about 13 weeks. All hairs had turned.

Best yeildin plant I've grown in all my limited 3 years of experince. 256 grams!!! In soil 50/50 perlite/FFOF using dynabloom mostly.

Only 2 weeks into cure. Lots of lemon and incense just like description says. Although yu sMell the incense in the air more then on the palate although it is there just more suttle.

The high is clear yet muddy if that makes sense. This is my first experience with 100percent sativas both growing/smoking. The high doesn't leave me bogged down physically at all yet it can Def cloud the brain. Certainly introspective aND hypnotic is also a accurate description as you Def get this behind the eyes feeling that is almost heavy and stare inducing.

Loved the grow so much just ordered the panama×Malawi malawi×Panama and the panama×bangihaze :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome andlund930 :)

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience about your Panama Haze grow, would love to see some pics if you have the chance. When correctly grown, Panama Haze is without any doubt a very high yielding and high quality pure sativa hybrid. Lemony and incensey is the classic terpene profile of this F1. The incense aroma is usually more evident in th room when the buds are smoked rather than in the taste. That's a typical trait of the incensey hazes.

And thanks also for your interest to keep exploring our catalog and new releases :yes.

If you have enjoyed with Panama Haze which contains Panama Goddess as parental plant, then i'm sure you will love also the Panama×Malawi, Malawi×Panama and the Panama× Bangi Haze as all of them also contain the same Panama Goddess as parental plant.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I think we don't have an official thread about Panama Haze yet, so i'm going to stick this one for that task ;)

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
I'm calling this Panama Two Puff.

That's all it took to light up a nice afternoon in the sun picking pole beans and plum tomatoes.

Very nice - I was lost in my own late summer paradise. Reminiscent of those wasted days of my idle youth; zig zags, a bag of Columbian and the hot sun streaming down

picture.php

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
I rewrapped that cob today. I let it ferment in my warm -just the pilot light- oven for a couple days and now its time to let it cure for a while.

Hitting up again tonight and its a very powerful smoke, the kind where you pause in writing and lose your train of thought. Often.

The smell changes a lot when cobbed. Now the aroma is more earthy. Once lit there is a cedarwood intake and an incense exhale.

I've got Malawi and Malawi X Panama drying and curing. I haven't had a really good test of those mature buds yet so I am really looking forward to a comparison.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm calling this Panama Two Puff.

That's all it took to light up a nice afternoon in the sun picking pole beans and plum tomatoes.

Very nice - I was lost in my own late summer paradise. Reminiscent of those wasted days of my idle youth; zig zags, a bag of Columbian and the hot sun streaming down

View Image

Well said Claude Hopper! :biggrin:

deepwaterdude

Looks delicious indeed . May have to pop one .

You've at least got a good excuse, you've been as busy as a hive of bees;)

I would love to have done these very Hazey ladies in coco, but they're doing quite well in soil:biggrin:

Hey, if you haven't yet popped a pure Panama, do that at thee same time. Always worth it.

deepwaterdude

Panama Hazes at 9 weeks

Panama Hazes at 9 weeks

I finally got a good closeup of a few tops. They look pretty much like I imagined I would if I gave 'em too much N, which I did;) Still quite prolific girls. One's lemony, the other earthy, both recognizable panama terps.

Attachments

• Panama Haze spears.jpg
    Panama Haze spears.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Panama Haze 1 9 weeks.jpg
    Panama Haze 1 9 weeks.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 117
  • PanHaze1 close.jpg
    PanHaze1 close.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 120
  • PanHaze2 close.jpg
    PanHaze2 close.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 125
  • PanHaze2 closer.jpg
    PanHaze2 closer.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 111
Hello everyone,

Beautiful Pan hazes DWD, I’ve really enjoyed your current show. You must be swimming in bud the way you churn it out!

My Panama haze has been my favourite plant of my current grow. It’s a real trooper. I’ve had some really cold night temps throughout my current grow but the Phaze has done quite well despite that.

Here she is at 34 days of 11/13 -

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She’s a monster! Prolific bud sites, a strong flowering response for an OTH hybrid and a scent that currently resembles Panama but with a bit more earthiness perhaps. Early days though.

Latest posts

Latest posts