What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Some Bangi Haze pics and info directly from the breeder.

Bangi haze is a stabilized congolese x nepalese hybrid. She has been bred in a very wet and cloudy climate in north of Spain (43ºN). She's is very mold resistant and has good adaptability to cold climates. Some breeding steps were done indoors. She's an easy to grow columnar sativa with great indoor adaptability.

This Bangi Haze females are a F4 inbred line.It's the line we have been moving the past 2 years. The F6 generation is ready now.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bangi Haze guerrilla style
This plant was started late in the (last) season.The place was quite humid and those plants could resists heavy rains of almost 200 liters/m2 in 24 hours!!
Very lovely and resinous...incensey hmmmmmm :yummy:
The closest thing I have is the White Congo.Correct me If I´m wrong,but I think that the congo strain is the same in both hybrids.If not,sure it´s close :D
Pic 1:Bangi Haze
Pic 2:White Congo

iahT’02

HelloHelloHello!!!!

HelloHelloHello!!!!

Hola Dubi!!!!

Lovely sativas again...ahhhhhhh...that's better.

...and who else do I see here???

Mr RACO!!!! How are you Raco??!! once again, you've done I see...nothing changes in a hurry aye amigo??lol

Hey Dubi...have some of that nicely cured for when I get there please.lol I can't wait to sit down and have a smoke and a laugh with you my friend. I am sure there is alot we will talk about.

I am, as we speak, trying to organise the best way to get to you from where I am going. Plane or rail?? I know plane is quicker, BUT I wanna see the European country side too if I can. Is it safe to come by EuroRail there Dubi?? Or do I need to bring 10 handguns, 12 grenades and a boozouka to be safe??LOLOL Let me know what you think please.

...and hey Raco. I want to see you too there OK?? I will roll you top class joynts while you play me some guitar. Deal? Let me know Amigo. I got your email a while ago and lost the bloody thing. I did not know you were here till now. I came in when OG first went down and registered, but I never had the tiem to come back till now. Sorry Raco, I have given my email provider the sack, and got a new one now. Let me know about the meet matey...perhaps you can drop by Dubi's when I'm there or something else that suits you.

Have a nice clean bong ready for me boys...I'll make it catch fire before your very eyes.LOLOL ...and if you think I'm kidding, just you wait and see.

Good to see you again fellas.

Adios!!!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
COCODRILO!!!! :woohoo:
Been waiting for you,XX´...
keep me informed
Raco´s is open 24/7
:D:D:D

iahT’02

Will do Raco...it'll be nice mate...and when I get there, I may have some news for you both. :wave:

crocodileux4.gif

lol

Chaman

Very nice pics Dubi ! Love each and everyone of them, the colors and tric's are intense jeje can't wait too hear how they where enjoyed in your pipe.

I'd like to let you know that your Dalat x China is doing very nice, jeje but i'm water depleating the hell out of her....need too. The Thai P2 XChina is looking great too both are in early flower and water depleated. So it's been easier to stop the growth, loose some leafs..and get her to flower before she thinks she dies maybe cuase they are indeed kicking into a different gear sorta say now. Every time I water they perk up and get fatter jejee

Our other Spanyard friends Colombian RxG X Haze (3males) Is getting completed covered by her sister the Thai (meao)x Haze (3males), its incredible the growth when she was so much slower then the Colombian x Haze, that Colombian was a 10foot tall long main cola jeje then it branched out near the bottom, but the Thai X Haze is overwhelming...was telling Raco that I need too sharpen my machete.

I'm abslutly in love with this Mula jejej and got an f1 in soil now going strong that showed first hairs today ! jeje.

Have several Destroyer crosses made by Raco I can't wait too try too, jeje gota say I do enjoy ACE genetics indeed.

Raco Un gran abrazo !!! and absloutly loved the DC...the whole jeje maybe 5 grams dried and cured deseeded little 5inch plant...wish I had more, can't wait too try the seeds agian in summer time with my light box now in good use to veg them some first in late wet season.

The Alibi was excelent, but also a 6 inch bud...jeje sad shes gone, but got many seeds of her too. The Colombian RxG X WillieNelson or DC is dry'n as we speak ;) and 2 destoryer crosses, the Delmontes x Destroyer I think...but I've got another 2 destoyer crosses still growing strong with a very good sent

20...jejej what a sight indeed to see you hear, as soon as Raco told me I felt I must say hi and give thanks for you find'n us here. I too got a thread, Wally is the moderator jeje and has added many great pics of good ol Down Under flowers jeje

Now one thing...i'm prety green in jealousy right now jeje Dubi, Raco and 20, ganja, guitar...jeje can only imagine Timbo cooking jejej well im sure you all will have a great time indeed, going too be some interesting conversation to say the least.

Blessed
Chaman

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"...was telling Raco that I need too sharpen my machete"
jejejejejje!! that´s fuckn hilarious :D:D:D
just a couple pics:
The second one is a chord ....that´s good "raga" for your plants....body and mind
I can´t wait to meet you,brothers :wink:

bopper

Hi Dubi and Raco,

Beautiful Bangi Haze, but you've still got to love the White Congo. :smile:

My apologies for the aside, but XX' how about a thread on indoor grow technique for the Africanas (and other pure sats). Your methods deserve wider dissemination and us older sat lovers need the help. :smoker:

Best,

bopper

bopper

Dubi,

How does the F6 generation differ from the F4?

Thanks for your help. :smile:

Best,

bopper

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sorry bopper for the late reply, i missed your post!

The F6 Bangi Haze is basically the same as the F4 we have been offering, but more inbred and stabilized. We like to keep working with our best hybrid lines, fixing the desired traits.

Bangi haze was a complex hybrid of congolese x nepalese with a hint of haze hybrid influence. Now is a very uniform inbred line which can we used to cross with other inbred lines,producing strong and vigorous F1 hybrids. Her fast flowering, mold/cold resistance,good production of high quality and resinous flowers and her powerful energetic congolese high are desirable traits for breeding.

We are re stocking Gypsy this week with fresh F6 Bangi Haze seeds.

Thanks for your interest, bopper! dubi

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dubi said:
The F6 Bangi Haze is basically the same as the F4 we have been offering, but more inbred and stabilized. We like to keep working with our best hybrid lines, fixing the desired traits.

Bangi haze was a complex hybrid of congolese x nepalese with a hint of haze hybrid influence. Now is a very uniform inbred line which can we used to cross with other inbred lines,producing strong and vigorous F1 hybrids. Her fast flowering, mold/cold resistance,good production of high quality and resinous flowers and her powerful energetic congolese high are desirable traits for breeding.

Hi everyone,
I´ve already crossed the plant ^^^and one of her sisters to a DC male,outdoors.
The problem is the "labels" now.... :chin:
I made so many crosses that after 2 years I´m confused,and I´m not sure about the seeds inside a few vials.
If I find them,I´ll send you some :wink:

GrassMan,
Awesome plant! :wink:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts