What's new

$100 Aeroponics Auqamist Setup Guide!

Grow2Much

Finally found some good info on how to make your own Aquamist system without spending $500+. Actually...$100 to be more accurate! This is the same type of system those guys in the seemorebuds videos used to generate 15lbs in 80 days!

http://projects.greenmangardens.net/content/view/25/39/

Edit: Please try to post some suggestions (with links if you can) on ways to improve the system only if you truly know what your talking about please lol. I'm very interested in this growing style.

Also, anyone PLEASE help us out with a dozen good aeroponic/aquamist grow guides. True guides. guides that can potentially guide people with common sense and the will to learn from start to finish with this system. Thank's, alllllll appreciated.

Last edited:

chosen

Veteran
NOt bad at all except for a suggestion or 2. Use different spray heads if you can the type that rotate such as antelco. The other thing is the pump. It's a nice pump but you may want to either bag it with a pump stocking or a nice neoprene filter or it will suck in the roots and the nutes and kill the pump. Yet, other wise, I love it...

Grow2Much

chosen said:
NOt bad at all except for a suggestion or 2. Use different spray heads if you can the type that rotate such as antelco. The other thing is the pump. It's a nice pump but you may want to either bag it with a pump stocking or a nice neoprene filter or it will suck in the roots and the nutes and kill the pump. Yet, other wise, I love it...

Yes! more of this please. More suggestions. I know there are things that can be improved on with this system, and id like to see all of them. Like when he uses a washer for the water level tube, I'd probably use silicone. But anymore suggestions to help make a near perfect aquamist system...much appreciated.

Edit: Oh Chosen can u post a link to different spray heads you'd recommend or tell us where to get them? Thanks.

Last edited:
The water indicator

The water indicator

If you use electrical PVC conduit fittings (gray), you can get a better seal. Plumbing fittings have tapered threads that prevent them from being screwed together completely. Electrical conduit fittings are not threaded. I usually use a male adapter with an o ring on it on the inside of the container. The threads stick through the hole and I thread a female adapter onto it. It will seal leak-free even hand-tightened.

V'd-Up

nice but what would it take to mod one into a cab, i just got a drip system for a cab but aero looks so cool!

Latest posts

Latest posts