What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What strains you will grow next year 2019 ?

jrelax

Hi all

this is fun and intresting see what you will grow next year.

I have now update my BUY SEED LIST 2019
and here it is

This will be lots of reading now
Get ready:

1 Matanuska Tundra :: Cannabis Strain Infos
breed by Sagarmatha Seeds
Official Information / Basics about Matanuska Tundra from Sagarmatha Seeds

Strain NameMatanuska TundraBreederSagarmathaLocationindoor, outdoorTypeindicaFlowering~65 daysSeedsNormal or female seeds.
Cannabis-seed for indoor and outdoor cultivation.

This variety brings back that majestic legendary marijuana from the great Alaskan Northland. Highly recommended by the best fishing and hiking guides in the Matanuska Valley. The buds are huge and rock-hard as Denali "Mt. McKinley" herself. Intense flavor, chocolate aroma and potency have combined to form the most dense variety we have had the pleasure of producing thus far.

A glacier of THC crystals frosts her colas and she packs more power than an icepack polar bear. Medical patients have mentioned that she is very beneficial for persons with pain ailments. The "creeper" quality of the smoke comes on slow and smooth, like a hike up a majestic mountain peak.

Enjoy the view, with a smile on your face and a gleam in your bloodshot eyes. Persons prone to altitude sickness should use caution.

* Type: Indica, indoor and outdoor
* Vegetate until: 4 - 7 internodes
* Flowering time: 60-70 days
* Average height: 0.5 - 0.75 meter
* Yield: 350 - 375 grams / m² (dried, indoor)
* High: powerfully sedative.
* Smell: rich chocolate flavor

----------------------------------------------------------

-

2 Wreckage :: Cannabis Strain Infos
breed by TH Seeds
Official Information / Basics about Wreckage from TH Seeds

Strain NameWreckageBreederTH SeedsLocationindoor, outdoorTypemostly sativaFlowering~60 daysSeedsNormal or female seeds.
THESE CAN BE HARD FIND, THEY DONT DO ANY MORE

Wreckage is the Sativa dominant S.A.G.E. x Trainwreck cross. It has a beautiful structure and is great for those growers who look to grow large plants with maximum potency.

New Strain, more information comming soon!
User-Generated Strain-Profile
Known Phenotypes: » new » none up to now (homogenous??)
For this strain we got input by 1 user(s). Here a short overview:

Flowering Time Indoor: 60 - 70 days (~65 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is great.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed insane strong and very long lasting.
Votings of our users: Wreckage gets 9.50 of 10 possible Points in the average!

--------------------------

-----------

3 Crystal M.E.T.H. :: Cannabis Strain Infos
breed by Dr. Underground
Official Information / Basics about Crystal M.E.T.H. from Dr. Underground

Strain NameCrystal M.E.T.H.BreederDr. UndergroundLocationindoor, outdoor, greenhouseTypemostly sativaFlowering~63 daysSeedsOnly female seeds.
Our plant par excellence, it is an absolutely psychedelic experience. This is the opposite of our range Painkiller, while the other is for medicinal use, this is for fun, laughing and out of reality to a higher level of understanding and knowledge. Of these herbs is that when the smoke is more acute senses and you realize many things before imperceptible.

The touch has made an ancestral mother selected Destroyer (Cannabiogen), crossed with the famous Critical + (Bilbo) cut. The result ... although we believe that the parents speak for themselves, this is a heavyweight.

Flowering has been shortened with the introduction of the Bilbo cut, keeping pure and devastating effects of the Destroyer
, the increase in production is very significant, coming out of 800gr 1 kg of dry weight per plant outdoors. Indoor be careful because you can burst closet. Ramifies thus far is perfect for saving a mother and clone up to infinity.

In hydroponic systems and aeropónicos we recomended put directly to 12/12, either from cuttings or seeds. Give some vegetation in these systems can make things out of control. Outdoor plants can be really monsters weight. Its flavor varies from growing in the ochres and smells more spicy to a sharp penetrating aroma of skunk variable. The dry smell of this plant make an explosive combination, much more powerful than the average. The flavor will leave you mark, always want to keep a mother. With certain nuances that make improvements to remind sativas old.

Flowering time indoor: 8 to 10 weeks
Harvesting outdoor: mid / late October
Production indoor: 500 - 700 gr
Production outdoor: 800 - 1000 gr

Recommendations:
* Hydroponic and aeropónicos directly to 12/12
* Perfect for SCROG productions with well above average.
* Crops outside that kept more hallucinogenic effect from ultraviolet through the Destroyer.

Parents:
Receiver:
For the creation of this variety we start from Destroyer selected from original Cannabiogen seeds. Differed from his sisters for their great yield, spicy odor, and especially by a strong psiquedelic effect. We use it as a mother receiving pollen reversed.

Pollinators: We use the famous clone of Critical + (bilbo). Well known in Spain for its smell, taste, effect and production. This clone is from a selection of Critical Mass, Mr Nice Seedbank seeds. Our plant was reversed to create Crystal METH

----------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

4 Zamaldelica :: Cannabis Strain Infos
breed by ACE Seeds
Official Information / Basics about Zamaldelica from ACE Seeds

Strain NameZamaldelicaBreederACE SeedsLocationindoor, outdoorTypesativaFlowering~88 daysSeedsNormal or female seeds.
Zamal is an exotic african sativa from La Reunion Island, close to Madagascar, famous for its extreme vigor and legendary psychedelic effect.

An excellent Zamal mother selected for its trippy effect, fast flowering and remarkable sweet carrot and floral fragrances, was pollinated by the powerful Golden Tiger in order to create Zamaldelica, a new super sativa hybrid of terrific lysergic effect and amazing vigorous growth.

Resistance against SPIDER MITE: Medium
Resistance against MILDEW: Medium
Resistance against BOTRYTIS: Very High
Resistance against COLD: Medium

GENETICS: 100 % sativa. Zamal x Malawi/Thai. POLY HYBRID.
FLOWERING: 11-14 weeks. Late October - Early November
STRUCTURE: Extremely bushy sativa.
YIELD / M2: Medium-High.
BOUQUET: Sweet carrot, mango, orange, flowers and resins.
Effect: Very strong and lysergic long lasting effect.

GROWING TIPS: Zamaldelica grows very bushy outdoors producing uncountable branches. Although this sativa shows all its potential in tropical/subtropical climates, it has also been grown with very good results even in latitudes 43N. For indoor growing for small columnar plants or SOG, start straight from clones to 12/12 just a couple of days after the rooting. This sativa is adequate for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent production of lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.
Known Phenotypes:
beta version - add an other phenotype
1.: long, stretched, fastly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype #1
2.: long, stretched, slowly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype #2
For this strain we got input by 3 user(s). Here a short overview:

Flowering Time Indoor: 83 - 90 days (~87 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is very high.
General Impression Indoor: is all together insane strain - absolutely recommendable.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed insane strong and very long lasting.
Votings of our users: Zamaldelica gets 9.00 of 10 possible Points in the average!

-----------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

5 Guawi :: Cannabis Strain Infos
breed by ACE Seeds
Official Information / Basics about Guawi from ACE Seeds

Strain NameGuawiBreederACE SeedsLocationindoor, outdoorTypesativaFlowering~80 daysSeedsOnly female seeds.
The Malawi mother is the oldest and most poweful sativa clone that we keep in our collection. Its incredible production of huge trichomes, its flower density and its devastating power, which knocks down the hardest and most nervous smoker, turns it into a cannabinoids bomb. After pollinating this Malawi mother with our incensey Tikal 4 line we have created Guawi, a vigorous, productive and powerful F1 sativa hybrid. The Guatemala contributes with its strong branched structure, large flowers and a shorter flowering time, improving as well the original African clone’s flavour. Recommended to those breeders looking for a powerful and highly productive sativa. Excellent mould resistance. Preferable for outdoors and warm climates. It can be grown indoors with intense light and wide space.

Bouquet: At first, spicy and woody on the tongue spreading through the palate with floral and orange tones. Deep background of resins and oils.

High: Very powerful, long-lasting and therapeutic effect. Strong, dense and psychedelic high in the beginning, followed by a relaxing stage that leads to a physical and mental hibernation.

Limited Edition
Genetics: Malawi x Tikal 4
Flowering indoors: 11-12 weeks
Flowering outdoors: Early November.
Yield per m²: High

Resistence against spider mite and oidium: Medium
Resistence against botrytis: High
Resistence against cold: Medium-High

-------------
--------------------------------------

6 Tikal :: Cannabis Strain Infos
breed by ACE Seeds
Official Information / Basics about Tikal from ACE Seeds

Strain NameTikal BreederACE SeedsLocationindoor, outdoorTypemostly sativaFlowering~70 daysSeedsNormal or female seeds.
GENETICS: Guatemala sativa X Kush Haze.
75 % sativa / 25 % indica

Tikal is a sativa hybrid with new central american genetics, originating from the jungles of Guatemala. It is a high yielding and vigorous sativa which is easy to cultivate.
She finishes outdoors with well developed branches, full of sweet flowers of strawberry aroma.

STRUCTURE: Sativa ramified and equilibrated in size
BOUQUET: Sweet as a strawberry chewing gum in the flowering. With woody, hazy and sour details when smoking her.
POTENCY: Warm experience of body and mind, without agitation or anxiety.
FLOWERING: 10 weeks. 1st half of October.
PRODUCTION / M2: Medium-High
GROW TYPE: Indoors/Outdooors

Flowering Time Indoor: 65 - 75 days (~70 days)
General Impression Indoor: is all together extremely good and very recommendable.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is strong and long lasting.
Votings of our users: Tikal gets 8.67 of 10 possible Points in the average!

----------------------------
------------

7 Kong 47 :: Cannabis Strain Infos
breed by Dr. Underground
Official Information / Basics about Kong 47 from Dr. Underground

Strain NameKong 47BreederDr. UndergroundLocationindoor, outdoorTypemostly indicaFlowering~55 daysSeedsOnly female seeds.
Genetics: King Kong "brutal cut" (Dr. Underground) x AK47 (Serious Seeds)
Flowering time: 49-56 days
Effect: Relaxing with a clear high at the beginning, and a stoned crushing finish.

Harvest time outdoor: first weeks of September
Depending on growing methods you can reach up to 1200g/m², outdoor are up to 1500g/m² possible.
The taste is fruity with a strong Skunk background, that remains also after drying.

Flowering Time Indoor: 52 - 58 days (~55 days)
General Impression Indoor: is all together extremely good and very recommendable.
Votings of our users: Kong 47 gets 9.00 of 10 possible Points in the average!

8 Moon Walker Kush :: Cannabis Strain Infos
breed by Spliff Seeds
Official Information / Basics about Moon Walker Kush from Spliff Seeds

Strain NameMoon Walker KushBreederSpliff SeedsLocationindoor, outdoorTypemostly indicaFlowering~60 daysSeedsOnly female seeds.
This strain is a large-yielding Indica variety with a heavy narcotic effect. Scent and taste of pungent lemon fuel kush. Grows small and squat. Excellent for treating stress, pain, insomnia, depression and lack of appetite. Potential THC level high. 80% Indica.
In order to create one of the best kush varieties around, we decided to use our male Blue Medi Kush #04 for its reliability and vigour, as well as potency and mould resistance. We found the strongest Kush clone around and acquired the famous Skywalker O.G. from the States. The aim of this cross was to create a hybrid which would deliver sturdy, tough plants for indoor growing, combined with the elite power of the much loved Skywalker O.G.. We grew out the clone (Ron’s Cut) over and over again until we were totally in love with it, we then hit this clone with pollen from the Blue Medi Kush #04 and the result is a super kush hybrid. From this point we started the continuous process of selfing this hybrid, to provide us with Moon Walker Kush seeds that improve every cycle. We managed to create a sticky knockout kush strain which smells as pungent as lemons with petrol poured over them. Moon Walker Kush is Indica dominant, so you can expect short and stocky plants which yield much more than other commercially available kushes. We focused on producing a big yielder that really packs a punch and we certainly succeeded.
Moon Walker Kush takes 9 weeks in total to flower, a week longer than her father, the Blue Medi Kush. The leaves grow short and wide with a metallic glow, expressing real Californian Kush traits with a smell that is so pungent that extra care must be taken with carbon filters. This strain grows to around 80-90 cm in height, making it excellent for S.O.G. and SCROG grows. This strain produces pungent, tight kush nugs at every node. Spliff Moon Walker Kush grows one main cola with strong side branches that need to be supported later on to support the large yields. .
The smell of this strain is a dank lemon with a true kush taste which sits on the palate after inhaling. Kush lovers will recognise the Cali Kush in the buds they smoke, as well as the instant high which starts off in the mind and relaxes into a calming body stone.

The high can last for several hours and over time can be very narcotic. One for the night time,
as Moon Walker Kush is so high in THC
, it can make you feel like a jedi in your own home!
For this strain we got input by 6 user(s). Here a short overview:

Flowering Time Indoor: 65 - 68 days (~66 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is insane high and absolutely top yields.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is very strong and long lasting.
Votings of our users: Moon Walker Kush gets 9.47 of 10 possible
Points in the average!

. Also these:

MM Genetics Candida CD1
OG from DNA/RESERVA or Cali Connection
2018 genetics Seedsman different also couple of their FAST Fems
Genehtik Bilbo
Blue Mystic Nirvana
OG Lemon Candy Philosopher seeds
acapulco-gold

And couple more also
:)

Please tell what you will grow 2019 :)

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Just popped here quite a few...
Bodhi: Chem Kesey, Black Triangle, Mendos Purps x SSDD, Blueberry Snow
Cannaventure: Albert Super Tramp
Cannarado: Apple Turnover
Starfox: Miles Davis
Usefull Seeds: GG4 s1

Hoping to find a few keepers :)

Best of luck on your 2019!

Sign

I've got some cheapie seedsman strains I want to try out next year indoors
Narkush
Ata Tundra

And for outdoors

Diesel automatic
Kush auto

And then I wanted to try the mazar I Sharif from Delta 9 labs and compare differences to the real seed co's mis.

Before I do the autos I need to get around to buying the 2 chems to make sts so I can back them up.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
This is a great thread. I'm been mulling over this for the last few days!!! It's definitely the time to start planning for outdoors if u haven't already.

I'm looking for some good mold resistance stuff for outdoors.

Outdoors
Dutch Passion The Ultimate....maybe WW. I ran WW about 10-12yrs ago and to this day it's one of the strongest strains I've ran.
Paradise Seeds Delahaze, (Sensi Star maybe....ive got beautiful pics from indoors about 10yrz ago I grew the strain and loved it.

Also Seedsman Blueberry, WW, Jack Herer again this year. Seedsman Geloto OG probably

I'm also thinking of getting something KC Brains again....KC 33' 36, maybe something else.

Really wanting to get a good OG Kush....maybe DNA Kosher Kush, something Rare Dankness, Karma. I just need a pack or half pack of a good one.

Already got these for Outdoors 2019
Realgorillaseeds
Affidaze
Purkle1
Real Gorilla 4
SOD
DFG
Kore
Fast Diesel
SPC
SCC
Dosidos
Pretty much gonna run these again this yr.

I've got alot of stuff Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girl, Green Poison, SVF lemon Kush I think it's called. Female Seeds Chem OG, Critical Sour.

I'll probably get Dutch Passion The Ultimate, Paradise Delahaze or SS, Seedsman. Blueberry, Geloto OG. I'd like a good OG Kush. Also meet change things around some ....id like to run DP WW. That was a good strain....crazy odor

Malato

Everything im doing this year is the backlog of f1 crosses me and my buddy have produced

Outdoor
GG4 X Triangle Kush
Strawberry diesel X Tanzanian
Triangle kush X Tanzanian
Tanzanian X Shashimane
Pure Tanzanian
And probably some Shashimane bx

Indoor
CR+ X Red purp
Triangle k X Strawberry d
GG4 X Strawberry d
Triangle Kush bx

and im sure ill end up ordering a few beans or getting a clone or two of some other stuff

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
The new milf or stallion hunting is on:

Fpog x dolato
Whitefire alien x the cube
Crunchberries x wifialiencube
Brian berry honey
Bubblegum 91 x onycd
Gmo x high octane og bx
Gmo x banana milkshake
Zkittlez x ogkb
Forum cookies x ogkb
Cheese x sourdiesel
Medical glue x holy roller
Stink bomb x holy roller

.. And if there's time I wold like to make the Puck yeah coastal and the sunshine4 bodhi in the fridge

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Thanks to Alchemist- Purple Punch x Dosidos

Also: by Home Grown Natural Wonders -Quantum Kush

A nl I got from a buddys mom that she got from Holland- from guy that owns ilovemarijuana.com
My Unknown purple plant that I love. Came from bagseed of supposed Purple Kush a few years ago (I have seen some pics of a pheno of Ace's PCK that look very similar)

I really want to get some sts and get some S1s of her and later try to make my purple plant in seed form. I have already lost her twice. Glad I gave away copies

Cannavore

Veteran
Doing a few things for 2019 right now. New stuff;

Seeds;

Chemdog 91 S1's
Yellow Snow (NorCal Cat Piss x Humboldt Snow)
Chocolate Diesel x Chocolate Thai
ACDC x Good Medicine
GMO x Dawgs Waltz

Cuts;

Golden Triangle (TK x Appalachia)
ASS #1 (Hippy Slayer x HA OG/RKS)
Sunshine Daydream (Bubbashine x Appalachia)

Will be getting into;

GMO x Dawgs Waltz F2's and crosses
Animal Cookies x Dawgs Waltz seeds
Pop some more Dawgs Waltz F5
Sugar Klingon F2 reproduction
More clones
More reproductions

Wendull C.

Veteran
Gonna dep the shit out 9f blue skittles, Blue cookies, Cherry pie, forum, purple punch, and royal kush.

Maybe some sour diesel for myself and a couple others with 707 headband and train wreck. The only one I dont have yet is the trainwreck.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Chimera - C4

Mrniceseeds - Black Widow

Jaws Genetics - 1979 Xmas Bud IBL

Jaws genetics - Legendary Banana Kush F-1

Jaws Genetics - Kieblers Pie F-1

Jaws Genetics - Alice Kush F-1

Just absolutely stoked to see the fire a comin' in the future (2019) going to be a nice year!

Breadwizard

Zamaldelica by ace
Zapotec by norstar (Colombia Santa Marta Gold x Oaxacan Gold)
First Lady by Original Delicatessen (early mex selection gifted by Rob Clarke)

Maybe the Syria from RSC, but on a tiny scale open pollinated, so I can do a larger selection outdoors next year.

Malato

Zamaldelica by ace
Zapotec by norstar (Colombia Santa Marta Gold x Oaxacan Gold)
First Lady by Original Delicatessen (early mex selection gifted by Rob Clarke)

Maybe the Syria from RSC, but on a tiny scale open pollinated, so I can do a larger selection outdoors next year.

that zapotec sounds awesome:canabis: hoping you make a grow journal lol

Breadwizard

I was stoked to find a vendor with it, I thought she had slipped through my fingers. I have plans to chuck some pollen from it to my favorite of the first ladies for a pacific coast mex/lumbo cross to dig through.

A grow journal may be in the works.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I'm gonna finally do a big round of all my Star Dawg IX crosses and flower them out together to compare and contrast. :headbange

jrelax

This is sick, cool.

Goddamn,. so many nice stuff.

Good luck all

BROTHERS AND SISTERS. GROW BEST EVER NOW. EASY EASY. EASY
ICmag.....com makes that good after a while
HEHEHE hugs

'Boogieman'

Outdoor midwest 43°N

My Durban Poison x C99 I made
Durban Poison (DP)
C99 (female seeds)
Special kush #1 (rqs)
Maybe blue widow but it finishes later than I like (most phenos)

Also looking for fast finishing hash plants, faster og kush and cookie hybrids still doing research.

Bohdi's Higher Primate, Chem d x SSDD, SSDD, Love Triangle, Mother's Milk, Space Cake, Lemon Ghani, Solo's Stash and Black Rasberry.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts