What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Outdoor Strain Guide !!!

'Boogieman'

RQS Special Kush #1

43° N midwest

Grew two plants, one finished October 5th the other October 10th.

Mold resistance was poor on both phenos.

The faster pheno is considerably more potent than the one picked October 10th, it's in the picture. I would give it an 8 in potency with a heavy smile and couchlock effect. The smell is strong pine. The other pheno I would give a 6/10 and has a sweet earthy smell.

Due to mold issues I probably won't grow again. Lost most of my tops to rot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191013-114045_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191013-114045_Gallery.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20191013-114050_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191013-114050_Gallery.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20191013-114119_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191013-114119_Gallery.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 57

badmf

Good I wish you great success, as that's where I started many moons ago, Hands free watering is a good read too. be careful of leaving trails! Rippers are out there too! Become aware of your local dangers! spend the extra time to make your stash fool proof! its worth it! And remember "Three can keep a secret ; if two are dead!"

Asentrouw

52° North

Durban

Mold resistance: quite good. No budrot untill late in flowering, then it goes fast.

Finsihes early: starts flowering start of august, can be harvested end of september.

Very good yield, chunky buds full of trichromes.

Very vigerous and solid plant that grows medium big. Has a hybrid feel to it.

Quite potent with a great energetic, happy and racy high. Buds look indoor. Great smell, also with fruity, lemony and anysseed-like notes. Absolute favorite of mine, that doesn't let down!

HFH - Wild Royal Dane

Mold resistance: good, no issues at all.

Starts flowering halfway august, finishes start of october.

Don't weigh my harvests, but it yields good.

Nice christmas tree like structure, get's quite big for a semi-auto.

Quite some potency on this one, but a little to narcotic for my taste. Had a very interesting smell to it, fruity meets cattpiss or something.

HFH - Guerilla Gold #2

Mold resistance: had very bad budrot, which took over the plant fast. Could be the pheno as I only grew one.

Flowers very early end of july, finished around end of august.

Put on quite some weight, but harvested almost none due to budrot.

Plant structure/Growth info: nice smaller plant with sativa-like thin leaves.

Quite a potent plant.

LBH - Double Blanche

Mold restance: quite good, no problems untill some spots end of flowering, after the buds thickened up.

Started flowering in august, could be harvested start of october.

Yield was ok.

Sturdy and quite vigorous plant.

Potency is good, nice mellow high. Has a very indoor look to it, white strain with a nice flowery smell to it. I like this one a lot, certainly going to grow it more.

WSS - Swiss Miss

Mold resistance is good. Also with this one no problems untill end of flowering.

Started flowering much to late for my lattitude: halfway september. Was cut in november, but could have gone untill december.

Good yield, but never reached potential because of the cold (late).

Grows big and is a very sturdy and solid plant.

Not very potent. Did have chunky buds with a skunky smell.

Some super-auto's:

Bald Monkey - Thai Passion

Mold resistance is ok. It did have some issues with budrot, but in a rainy hot season with constant rain. In the end had to cut it due to increasing rot.

Started flowering in june. But kept on forever going to end of august, when I cut due to the weather. Maybe a longflowering Thai pheno or something?

Super yield, especially from an auto. Harvested a garbage bag full of bud.

Very narrow leaved plant, did certainly have that Thai sativa feeling to it. Very strong branches.

Not very potent, could be due to a to early harvest. Very fluffy buds with not much smell. Is ok to make a nice hash though.

LBH - Copacabana Haze

Good mold resistance. No issues.

One pheno started flowering very fast, a few weeks after sowing. Another one did not, might be a photoperiod pheno. The latter I cut.

The other one started to form small beads along the stem, looks like it needs long floweringtimes.

Very low yield, but very wild sativa bud: small beaded chains (bit like some grinspoon pheno's). Full with trichromes.

Not a very stable plant as I got two very different pheno's. One grew very big and long, hybrid leaves, but was cut as it never started flowering.

Another one started flowering straight after the seedling phase; remained a small bush, but with narrow sativa leaves.

Cannot tell how potent it was, but by the looks of it, it should be good. Sadly I never came to harvest and try it, as this plant stank to high heaven. Very very strong skunky smell from the start, which increased very fast. So I had to cut it so the grow did not become compromized.

Sorry for the lack of photo's. Never thought about photographing my grows. Future grows I will certainly document.

Last edited: