What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My CHRISTmas contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
ICMag community,
I apologize for the ending of the contest set early. With almost 20 numbers not selected in the 2nd contest, it appeared to not generate enough interest to move in with the last set.

That, coupled with the facts of people having an attitude in my help desk, messing up the contest with multiple numbers and most of all, mods modding in partiality and implying I'm data mining peoples addy's.

The numbers:
1st 5#. 7, 12, 40, 77, 89
2nd 5#. 5, 11, 39, 43, 97
3rd 5#. 9, 18, 25, 52, 61

All were selected before the contest beginning for full and optimal transparency. The last numbers posted were for that very reason, sorry for the confusion folks.

I believe oldpink to be out for CHRISTmas vacation, but will direct him to this thead for the contest winners; if we could please just limit posters to the thread, to winners, it'll be easier for him to deal with effectively.

Kudos to the winners, many of the numbers have significant value to me. 7 is a number of completion, the seven seals and Bowl Judgements, the 7 stars, the angels of the 7 chuches. 12, the twevle Tribes of Israel. These numbers are found in the Book of Revelation as well as throughout the rest of The Bible (God's Word written by men).

In CHRIST
Steele

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to here Steele
I had #39 :)
Hope i get a pack of sfvxdmt :D
Happy 2015 erbody

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Old Pink got back to me this morn and says mail your shipping money to the bay addy and include your info for delivery and a note about the contest...

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
A note I just sent to op:
Regarding the contest, only 2 of the 3 sets of numbers can be honored, as there wasn't enough interest to procede to the 3rd round (as announced & resulted in closing the thread). I've received several pm's from people trying to claim a prize from the 3rd set of numbers..... The audacity, you guys are not only being selfish but causing confusion.

S

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Sent to oldpink:

Contest winners, give priority choice to first 4 winners.
SFV X DMT or Urkle x DMT

Cannavore
Mean1
Calimed
OvergrowDaWorld
Critter
Sourpuss
Jellyfish
GoodfellaBeau

In CHRIST
S

Status