What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Contest

TDK

Veteran
mmh i like contest... i dont need to win ... it is luck not more...
i cant write in the original thread... but when i read this :

In celebration of our LORD CHRIST's birthday, I'm holding a contest and giving away 15 packs of seeds (7 packs of SFV X DMT & 8 Packs of Urkle X DMT)! 5 winners every five days, you pay shipping. No purchase necessary, shoots, you don't even have to like me or GHMSCo, lol!!!

I'm thinking of five numbers between 1-100
(For transparency I will pm the numbers to myself, incase of any dispute).

EDIT: The guys picking 5 numbers, same numbers,
multiples.... I'm going to ask you not participate in
the next set of 5. It is far from fair to the other
participants and sadly caused others to not be able
to play.

Merry CHRISTmas
Steele
_________

the contest start at the 12-15-14
so the first five win at the 12-20-14

here:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The numbers 7, 12, 40, 77 & 89 are winners. If you 3 first guys who picked correctly want to choose 1 of the 2 selections, either the Urkle or SFV crossed to DMT; The other 2, choose the remaining choice.

The guys picking 5 numbers, same numbers, multiples.... I'm going to ask you not participate in the next set of 5. It is far from fair to the other participants and sadly caused others to not be able to play.

All the numbers were picked at the beginning of the contest.

Again, this is commemorating the birth of CHRIST, what else does CHRISTmas represent?

Aribud, take your agenda somewhere else. You don't want to participate?Don't! Don't want to hear my CHRISTian views, stay out of GHMSCo. help desk. And regarding the whole CHRISTian argument, mods themselves play in that "nam racyo" thread, or whatever its called, lol. Nothing else to say, but go play in your threads.

Let today start the next set of five!
In CHRIST
Steele
[/FONT]

all is fine^^
now the next 5 had a chance for the next 5days
from 12-20-14 until 12-25-14
not all is fine some numbers not been filled out...

steele postet then :
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So, my families have had a great CHRISTmas with cold yet beautifully, sunny conditions. Just really feel blessed! I hope your familys' have had a similar time.

1st 5#. 7, 12, 40, 77, 89

2nd 5#. 5, 11, 39, 43, 97

3rd 5#. 9, 18, 25, 52, 61

mmmh now i think its not fine cause i miss the 3rd contest off five days
it should beginn 12-25-14 and end up 12-30-14 or did i make a mistake in my research??
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i read this : 3rd 5#. 9, 18, 25, 52, 61
but wheres the 5days
[/FONT]
It could be my blackrussian too that i try at this moment :biggrin:

And yes need more christmas, christsteelesavage post up to newyear^^

regards
[/FONT]

Last edited:

TDK

Veteran
Hope every ones holidayzzzz was great.

yes hope yours was it too...

The dog was happy too he become dry cow neck tube

My kids was very glad... today meats grandma from the kids here this was god too(not my , from my wife side)

need to check now the growroom :biggrin:

FlaDankster

Veteran
Oh yeah?

My dogs were so happy yesterday and last night from all the extra treats(some human food)that they SHIT all over my dining room!!!!

They were that happy and excited TDK that they just SHIT....BIG SHITS too?

Adze

TDK

Yeah, what happened with the last contest? I don't see any place I could have entered it or any results from it either...
How did that work Steele?

Last edited:

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Yes please Steele we need to know how that last set of winners happened without playing before, thank you :tiphat:

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
TDK

Yeah, what happened with the last contest? I don't see any place I could have entered it or any results from it either...
How did that work Steele?

I'm just guessing but I'm thinking winners from round two and three are picked off the list on the last page of the contest thread because of time restraints.

Q

quokka

I choose #9 in the 3rd contest even though there was no third contest and the winning numbers are already picked. :)

So does that mean i win something? :redface:

I'll have the Urkle x DMT. Thanks. :) :thank you:

dannykarey

yeah.......Didn't seem all that hard to figure out to me........Thought it was pretty cool actually.

Congrats to all the winners......Bound to be some gems in those.

Thanx again for doing the contest Steel, happy holidayz to you and yourz!!

Danny

Adze

Glad someone has it all figured out. Perhaps you'd explain exactly how the third round worked, not just a guess.

Of course, it was a generous idea and well appreciated.