What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diablo OG x DMT

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Nice to know that you´re doing ok.
Only Him can give us what we really need.
Respect

Calimed

Veteran
Screen-Shot-2013-07-24-at-9.47.56-PM.jpg

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
I notice that a certain seed co, Natures Green Remedies, has stolen one of my Diablo pics for their website.
Imitation is the best form of flattery so they say, but Geesh guys. You could have asked.

jd4083

Veteran
looks fantastic :tiphat:

I haven't been on icm for a while, did Steele get saved recently or something? I don't remember all the hallelujah talk before. no disrespect, just wondering

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Jd,
I occasionally stop in for business now, that's about it considering my health and mobility issues. Yes, been rebaptized with other priorities in my life.

Growing these outdoors this year, we came out with some incredible winners, reaking of loud, marshmellowy and lemony OG. These really coat your mouth in sweaty fowlness. A winner along with the '91 x DMT, both are family favorites.

In CHRIST
Steele

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just curious how the Christians you encounter think of you smoking or growing pot, I assume at least a few know? Drugs have always been a big no no with them, even pot. Sorcery supposedly refers to drugs in the bible.

I guess you just blow them off. They cannot prove that the bible condemns drug use and pot being the most harmless of drugs would be impossible to prove as a sin. Abuse of anything is another matter. I am not a Christian but was raised as one, just rambling.

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
dear friend steele…

for many years your efforts and skills were a blessing in my life, and to hear your world is better thanks to a renewed connection with your spiritual nature, is wholeheartedly joyous to hear

cornflake approves :)

I no longer partake of the herb but there was a time when it was necessary

I now live in India, working to help Tibetan refugees fleeing from the genocide being used by the Chinese. I thought I'd drop by and visit some of my old mates and you're the first on the list

be well, all

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Hey CF, wondered what had become of you and your boy, happy to hear your doing what you love! Be well and safe

In CHRIST
Steele