What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

█☻☻ Pure Kush And Beso - Flood @ Drain ☻☻█

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
--TITLE SHOULD BE CHANGED, BECAUSE THE PLANTS WERE MISLABELED--

the two strains are now Beso and some Indica i already had, not sure what it it till its further into flowering....

pictures will still have the old names on them, sativa is Beso and the indica.....

i have my boy doing my clones and he messed up big time.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

first time EVER doing flood and drain.......

have no idea why i started trying it, but it seems to be doing its thing!

if i fail, i fail! come along for the ride!

looking to get 15-20 grams per plant.....

Setup -

strains - Mosca's Beso and some unknown strain.....

2 X 4 trays with a 27 gallon res per tray.....

1000w per 2 X 4 tray.....

4 X 4 Cubes with a coco mat underneath.....

28 - 32 plants per 2 X 4.....

vegged till 6-8" tall....

flood every 3 hours for 2 minutes - always have 1 1/2" nutrient at bottom of trays so coco mat does not dry out.....

nutrient - GH 10 ml micro
GH 15 ml bloom
Floralicous plus 1 ml
Sweet 10 ml
every other week -
12 ml cal mag
10 ml protekt

Start of flowering -

Last edited:

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Do you know these plants KB? I think you run the PK all the time but what about the Beso?
IMHO that is to many plants for that tray, I would say 19 - 20 in a 4x4 other wise again IMHO you'll have way to much overcrowding and air circulations issues.

I would assume you could hit your ideal weight 20-30 grams per with the numbers I mentioned.

I would also cover the trays (and therefor the hugos) with the white side Panada plastic up, keeps the humidity in the cubes and roots and keeps stuff from growing on the cubes and possibly affect your roots

Wishing you the best of luck, that why i added my 2 cents.

rashboy99

for years I ran the same setup, so recently I filled my table with hydroton pebbles. If you thinks it's going good now try the expanded clay.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Thank everybody!!!! :tiphat:

added another tray of OgChem and Xmas Special, thread in the CGS forum.....

2 weeks into flowering.....

BESO -

PURE KUSH -

krunchbubble

Veteran
i DID NOT change the water for two full weeks!!! just topped off and ph'd the res twice....

this is pretty badass!!!

krunchbubble

Veteran
just did a defoilage on the plants.......

never done it before, don't believe in it but this grow NEEDS it.....

should i do more?

took like 10 hand fulls of leaves out, doesn't look like it.....

Wow, this is cool!

Wow, this is cool!

I been running a 2 x 4 e&f for about two years. Twenty-five gallon Rez. I use two four hundred watt lamps on this table.
I found using maxi bloom powder to be cheaper and more convenient then the GH liquids. I hardly need to adjust pH since switching.

I typically go more than two weeks between Rez changes.
These set ups are nice because you can leave them alone for days at a stretch.
Good luck man. Welcome to e&f.

krunchbubble

Veteran
about to start week 4, not to happy with the size of the buds, started them on the first of the month, hit em with bud blood.....

thinking of maybe hitting em with a pk booster, buy im getting kinda high in ppm's already....

hitting em with close to 1600 ppm's...

pulling hand fulls of leaves every day, but i feel like i should be pulling more.....

--BESO--

--Pure Kush--

M

mosca negra

Count me in for the ride KB! Lookin' forward to you killin' it with the Beso's!!

Cheers,

Mosca