What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SeedBoutique Satori?

AKinAK

I was looking at Satori on the Seedboutique last night and today it seems to be gone, Does anyone know why, or when it will be back?

tr1ck_

Any update on this? It is still out of stock, not sure if I missed it, or if its still coming back.

tr1ck_

I'v had great luck with the seedbo in the past and plan to continue giving them my service, so I would rather wait for them to have it in stock, although I've been waiting a while now :)

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Yeah something happened, it's February and they're not in stock there, perhaps you should go with Daddy-o's method of direct buy? I wish the boo would get them in too I want to start some new genetics ASAP and Satori is at the top of the list right now

Yeah something happened, it's February and they're not in stock there, perhaps you should go with Daddy-o's method of direct buy? I wish the boo would get them in too I want to start some new genetics ASAP and Satori is at the top of the list right now

I bought 3 packs a few months ago, put two away for future use in the fridge, and now I can't find the sole pack I wanted to run...lol at this point if anyone found it, it's theirs....it's probably chillin w that gram of wonder haze i hid too well from myself about 6 months ago.....:puppydoge

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
I bought 3 packs a few months ago, put two away for future use in the fridge, and now I can't find the sole pack I wanted to run...lol at this point if anyone found it, it's theirs....it's probably chillin w that gram of wonder haze i hid too well from myself about 6 months ago.....:puppydoge

Nothing like outsmarting yourself and hiding things too well! It's cool to find it like 10 months later when you completely forgot about it and be like "so THAT's where it was!" LOL

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Defrosting the freezer and finding a 1/4Oz of soem decent smoke..... after being out for a week. Score! :D

Ahh.. the memories of my youth. LOL