What's new

$500 to spend what to do??????

novapat67

a friend of mine has asked me to help him put together a hydro system. he has about $500 to work with and about a 6ftx6ftx6ft space to work in. i was just curious as to what you guys would recommmend. at first i was just thinking use a couple of dwc setups but now im also looking at the bio buckets. thanks in advance for the help.

p.s. what do you think would be the minimum amount of money to have a system that yields over a pound at each harvest after drying? thanks

G

I would spend around $200.00 on a complete 4'x4' ebb & flow table and another $225.00 on a 600w HPS light setup. American Agritech tables and Sun Master or similar lights.

Toss in $50.00 bucks worth of nutes and simple testers and your off to the races.

Exhaust and circulation fans will still need to be addressed but that's about it

Tex

G

Here ya go Sack

http://www.1000bulbs.com/product.php?product=6384 these are Texas boys as well

You can also get just the ballast/ignitor/capacitor setup for like $50 and then you can easily remote mount your ballast outside the grow room and pull your mogul base were ya need it.

You still need a reflector but there are alot of ways to accomplish that very cheap.

Hope that helps a little

Tex

mtnjohn

Veteran
build as much as you can yerself and buy the rest....check overgrow "grofaqs" for how to's and whatnots......but by all means gro man , gro

Latest posts

Latest posts